More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Redrover5890 Redrover5890

Which story will you choose

Three Daughters

You woke up on a beautiful sunday morning. You feel the warm sexy body of your wife cuddled up next to you. Her hand slowly slips between your legs and grabs your penis.

“MMMMMMM. Is that for me?” Your wife whispers in your ear. You look into her beautiful blue eyes. You were so lucky to have found this amazing woman. She may have been in her early 40s but you could not have guessed it. Long sexy legs, toned stomach, perfect DD cups, and an ass that a sorority girl would be jealous of.

“You think you got time?” You whisper back.

“ I always have time” She says as she kisses you. Normally you would be more than happy about this, but this morning you kind of wanted her to leave. You see this morning was the morning her teenage daughter went to their dads house for the weekend. You didn't dislike them, things were just kind of awkward. You see you were younger then your wife. While she was the perfect MILF you more of a young pretty boy plaything that she wound up marrying. You were just 7 years older than her youngest daughter, Neither of her two girls were two excited about you being their new step dad. It was weird for them that they went to school with your younger brother until he graduated the previous year.

“Mom! We are ready to go!” IT helped that his step daughters were equally eager to get out of here, and back home with their Tech CEO father.

“Coming girls!” SHe Shouted and then looked back at you sweetly “I am so ready to have the house by ourselves! This will be the first time since we got married” All I did was smile and nod back at her.

About an hour later your wife and her kids just pulled out of the driveway. As you came back into your house you were startled at the sight of a large man. “Hello Kevin” YOu heard the dominating voice of your wife's ex husband welcome you into your own home. “I think you're going to take after your mother: He said with an evil smile as you felt a pain in your neck and the room suddenly went black.

Where do you wake up?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)