More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by ThisRascal ThisRascal

What's next?

Three's A Crowd

Hours passed as me and Jenna continued to make sweet love and eventually we passed out on her bed. We laid sweaty on our backs looking to the ceiling slowly counting the time until we were ready to go on round two, mainly by gracefully stroking her soft skin to arouse her further. As I did this thoughts came to me about how this whole thing started. Did my wishful fantasies actually come true? Why have they only come true now? Can I use this new found power on other people? The answers to these questions were going to have to wait as I heard Jenna starting to breathe much heavier and eventually lead to a moan.

"Oh, Oh gawd" Jenna moaned. It started to ramp up in intensity and then she violently grabbed my arm, forcing me turn my head to meet her face. Although I could barely make out what her face wanted me to do, I felt the need for her to be satisfied. I quickly jumped upright and positioned myself right on top of her.

I started with her bare stomach, slowly placing erotic kisses to further her climax. This brought her so close to the edge that the next step was the going to have to be monumental. So I took my tongue and penetrated her belly button, like she did to my ear, and happily continued my action as she reached the end of her orgasm. One of the best, based on the intensity of her moans. Jenna's head fell back onto her pillow, thinking that this was enough of a hint to let me know that she needed another break, but I didn't get it.

She then flopped her head back up with her remaining strength and told me "Baxter, I love this mount we're sharing, but I need a few moments after the amazing orgasm you gave me, ok?"

I slowly pulled my tongue out of her belly button with disappointment plastered all over my face. It was very apparent that Jenna instantly jerked her head back onto the pillow in a heavy sigh.

"Please don't be like that" she said. "Look, give me 10 minutes and then we can....um......um...... do some role-play" she offered up.

"Role-play?" I asked.

"Yeah! I have some massage oil in my bathroom. We can have a happy ending massage and we can can switch up the roles if you like" she purred.

"Yes, definitely yes" I replied with eager anticipation.

I was thrilled with the massage idea, but I still wanted to do something now. Desperately so, but all I could think of at that moment was just sex. This urge just kept growing and growing, until a knock at the door startled us both. Jenna instantly pulled up the covers to hide me from whoever was knocking, but in all of our intense love-making we had forgotten to shut the door. So like her scrambling to hide her masturbating form me, she totally failed to hide it from Katy, her sister. Katy, only a year younger the Jenna, but almost just as hot. She lacked a nice chest, but she made up for it with her sexy bubble butt that swayed no matter how she walked. And she was standing there in the doorway, leaning on the frame wearing a miniskirt and a tight crop top.

"I heard the noise and couldn't resist finding out what was going on" Katy said. "And it's even better than I imagined. Oh Jenna, you slutty girl you."

"Now, hold on one second Katy" I said.

"And Baxter what a surprise, first chance you get and you'll take whatever's in front of you" she whined. "It's not fair that you two get all the fun. She grabbed her left tit, squeezing it aggressively. "What's a girl got to do to get some love around here?" she asked.

Jenna and I both turned to towards each other with different answers to that question. Jenna's face said it all, she was not happy Katy was going to divide my attention between them. She wanted me all for herself, but my thoughts kicked in and the idea of a threesome lowered her agitation. She sighed and rolled away in the opposite direction of me. I guess that was a victory.

"Lose the top and jump in" I said.

Katy threw off her top at me as she jumped in between me and Jenna on the bed. I pulled off her discarded top and flung it behind my side of the bed and instantly started to make out with Katy. We both had our arms around each other's shoulders to keep our loving embrace going. After a while I started to feel the tension coming from Jenna. She was clearly mad that Katy had took the middle of the building, cutting her off from me. I thought to myself how great it would be if Jenna would just get along and maybe even entertain this threesome. And entertain it she did, Jenna slowly rolled back to the face us and came face to face with an immovable obstacle: Katy's back. That didn't stop her, because she slid her free hand under Katy's miniskirt, inserting a few fingers in her clit. Massaging very rapidly, causing Katy to break her make-out session with Baxter and start to moan uproariously.

"No...fair...you......bitch" Katy struggled to say over the pleasure.

Katy rolled over to face her sister, pushing her miniskirt further up to compensate for the motion. Katy reached out and aggressively grabbed a hold of Jenna's right tit. Kneading it to try and compensate for the pleasure her sister was inflicting on her. Each sister was now moaning over each other and I now felt left out, but I wasn't deterred. I saw my opening and inserted my dick into Katy's sexy bubble butt, pumping in and out.

"This is so much better than what I was thinking!" Katy moaned loudly. "I fucking love you guys!"

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)