More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by horny4love horny4love

Which story do you want to read?

Thor: Love and Thunder

Thor Odinson had hit rock bottom in Avengers Endgame. After he gained a significant amount of weight, none of the remaining Asgardian women were eager to be fucked by his 'god-dick'. This hurt him bad. Even after bringing back the dusted population of New Asgard, he felt left out. That's because the women that returned after five years, didn't recognize this fat person as Thor. They were disgusted by his appearance. Hence, Thor decided to leave the land of beautiful people. He naturally gravitated towards the bunch of misfits, i.e. the Guardians of The Galaxy. A team that did not judge him.

It took a while for Thor to shed that extra weight and return to his true God-form. Once he regained the prime of fitness, Thor was very excited to return to new Asgard and once again enchant all women (married, unmarried alike) with his muscular biceps, abs, buttocks and the pure Asgardian hammer he carried between his thighs.

Will he get to fuck any Asgardian women? is the story of Thor Love and Thunder.

What's Next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)