More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Wing Man Wing Man

Who are you?

Thor, God of Thunder

He could feel it coursing through his veins, even as the scientist, Banner, spoke. Power. The godly essence that willed him to do battle, to unleash his fury... But that was the old him. He put a hand on Mjolnir and thought. 'Banner's plan puts a lot on the table. Maybe too much? But Captain, the good Captain Rogers agreed... Surely he couldn't be so blatantly wrong... Unless... Ah, I think I understand.'

Thor nodded his head. After a glance at Steve, his intentions were clear; he had a back up plan. He had to. Because the alternative meant many people could die. "You have mine hammer, mortal. Just be careful. Your goliath is a powerful weapon, but perhaps one not so easily sheathed as Mjolnir."

"I understand," Bruce replied. He removed his glasses and unbutton his shirt. "But I have more control than you think. That isn't the part that concerns me though. Anyways, we've been through this enough. Ready?"

"Aye." Thor shifted and swung his hammer mightily. The carried him along the winds mystically as he skimmed the surface of the water surrounding Manhattan. From this new position, about a mile away from the tower, he waited. Then came the horns, and the oceans shifted.

Who the hell?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)