More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Captain Cosmic Captain Cosmic

Who do you pick?

Thomas

In his Senior year of High School, Thomas was nearing to graduate and become an adult like his parents. Though, most people would be glad to leave school forever with the exception of Thomas as he would miss peeping on the girls locker rooms and flipping skirts on those unfortunate enough wearing easily exposed garments. Thomas sat on the top row of the bleachers his sad gaze lingered on the female soccer team. Their tight red and blue shirts hugged their, individual, torsos and the short-shorts also hugged the hips of the girls well as big, bubble butts bounced up and down every time the girls did jumping jacks. Thomas would've liked the scene of goddesses exercising but his depression was too much, thus he promptly left.

It wasn't long until Ashley, Captain of the Soccer Team, walked over towards Thomas with a annoyed look on her face due to the boy once again watching the team practice. Once the female captain arrived she was surprised to see Thomas leaving with a sad look on his face. Ashley was caught off guard at this, she would usually see Thomas grinning at her whenever she would scold him and run after him as the young, male teenager would show Ashley he stolen her Hello Kitty panties. From there hijinks ensue as Ashley chased Thomas all over the soccer field, while waving around her cute panties. Nevertheless, Ashley was caught off guard of Thomas sudden lack of interest towards her, she was glad that pervert walked away but in truth the captain felt a tinge of disappointment. As Thomas walked away Ashley couldn't but feel sad herself...Not because she liked him, or anything! She would rather streak naked than date that pervert! I'm just worried for him - Yeah worried about sweet Thomas - wait did I just call that pervert sweet!? Ashley internally groaned at her obvious infatuation with the male pervert.

Thomas must make the last days of High School worth remembering, but what? Thomas tried everything to hanging every girls panties on the flag pole through accidentally creating his own harem, though that's a story for another time. Thomas kept thinking and thinking...and more thinking. It was hopeless at first until a mysterious figure bumped into him, the persons black robe touched Thomas body as a high-pitched 'umph' came out from the robbed figures hood.

The person apologized and quickly walked away before Thomas could say anything back. But it wasn't long until his attention was focused on a object laying on the grass blades. Its shiny reflection of the yellow sun was evident as the male teen had to cover his eyes to get a better look at the object. His eyes, slightly, widen on what he found.

What does Thomas find?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)