More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Throne65 Throne65

Who will the story follow?

Thomas, a college student just before the law starts

Thomas kept reading over the note scribbled on his calendar. Despite hearing about this for months, he still couldn't believe that this coming weekend would be the day the law went into effect. Starting Friday, everyone on campus, in the city, and even the country who was over 18 would stop wearing clothes.

Part of him felt like this was a dream come true. Every gorgeous woman he had known or would even pass by would be stark naked in front of him. There would be no shortage of nude tits, ass, and pussy on display. On the other hand, that meant he had to go nude in front of them too. There was no doubt his boner would be on display for everyone to see. Thomas always harbored a self-esteem issue when it came to women and his body. He wondered if anyone would laugh at his erection. There would be an endless amount of naked dicks to compare it to.

He tried to shake the fear out of his head. Quickly packing up his backpack, he left his dorm room and headed for his group meeting. There was no doubt that they would be discussing this new law today.

What kind of group is he in?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)