More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by The Marksman The Marksman

Turn Conditional Variables on, select Standard Slay and Pay and enjoy

This Chapter is LITERALLY just porno

Below are the two sex scenes I wrote. They contain medium amounts of plot spoilers, do not read if you care about that sort of thing.

///

///

SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS

PLOT BASED AND PORN BASED SPOILERS!!!!!!

///

///

///

///

///

///

Adam could smell them. It was a scent unlike any other; hot and rich, almost sickly sweet. He tried to ignore it, tried to put it out of his head. They had been teasing him ever since Sam had made the change. Days of constant sweaty arousal and sleepless nights where he was subjected to constant giggles and shrieks of pleasure, just loud enough for his ears only. Visions of his mates teasing him, contorting in pleasure danced through his mind.

He was half mad with rage and lust. How dare they do this to him. Bad enough what Cindi had done, but to throw in his face? To bait him like this. No. He would slake his lust on them, to hell with the consequences. It was time to give these little sluts what they were asking for.

He found Sam first. Half naked and smirking in his room. They played their so often, it reeked of them now, so Adam had taken to sleeping in the reactor room. Another indignity he would make them pay for.

"Someone's done sulking, I see." Sam called out to him, even as she leaked through her sheer white panties at the sight of him.

Adam growled and grabbed her by the neck. He dragged his cousin in for a heady kiss. Their tongues fighting for dominance, but it was a feint, Adam wasn't here for kissing. He backed her against the wall, blocking her escape with his body.

"Take off your clothes." He demanded.

Adam grabbed her neck and spun her around, steering her with a fistful of her silky brown hair, he her to bend at the waist. There would be no foreplay, no kissing or loving, he was going to pound her and she was going to lay back and take what he gave. He shoved her panties aside and plunged two fingers into her sopping core.

"You're such a slut, Sam."

"Just for you." She gasped.

"Beg me."

"I want to take me. Make me yours. Please, I need it. I need you."

With one thrust he surged into her, forcing his sexy little cousin, his blood, to take him to the root. Her screams of ecstasy washed over him as he pounded her. Hips beating hers in a new tempo, cock smashing her the gates of her womb. He felt her trembling with excitement. She had needed this as badly as he had. But Adam wasn't finished.

He left one hand in her hair, like a bridle, steering his little filly, the other was came down on her ass with a satisfying CRACK.

"Is this what you wanted you little slut?" Adam growled as he smacked her again and again, hips pounding relentlessly onward. But Sam could reply, she was caught up in a wordless shriek, tightening like a fist around him already. Adam rode on, he would beat her red, he vowed. Teach her a lesson about teasing her mate with what was already his.

After riding out her aftershocks, Adam slowed to a halt inside her, rolling his hips and twisting his cock left and right. He drank in her moans of pleasure and pain and paused to savor the feeling of her sweet cunt, trying to crush his manhood.

"Harder Daddy, I've been bad." Sam moaned.

Adam shoved the little slut onto the bed and fucked her hard. He fucked like she was his. Took her like a breeding stallion breaking in a mare. He looked down at the tight ring around his cock, frothing with her cum and swollen from his . The sight inflamed him. He wanted to cum in her. Wanted it with every fiber of his being. To mark her as his. For too long, Sam had been dominated their bed. But he was the Alpha and she was his bitch.

Time for a change of scenery. He flipped on his back and yanked back until her head snapped back.

"Ride." He commanded. And she did. She rode him for all he was worth, all the while ignorant of the war in his mind.

"Do you know what happens to little sluts who teasing their boyfriends, Sam?"

"Uh-uh"

"They getting fucked until they forget their own names."

"Please..."

"I'm gonna cum all over you."

Before he could even think to pull out, Sam slammed her hips back. She clutched at him trying to draw him still deeper.

"What are you-

"Don't pull out." She called back. "I love you. I'll love our baby too."

He exploded.

Cum spurted wildly inside her even as he moved, twisting around, not to escape, but to pin her beneath him, to grind himself as deep as possible as they both shuddered through his climax. Her cervix speared on his cock, his seed pouring into her fertile womb. It was Sam's hand gripping his hair now, and his wrapped tight around her neck. Demanding every drop inside her. to have what they both wanted, a piece of them to share and raise, an living proof of their unshakeable bond. A child.

Their child.

///

///

///

///

STILL HERE? CINDI SCENE IS BELOW

///

///

///

///

"What the hell were you thinking!" Adam roared as burst into her bedroom.

"I was trying to read." Cindi said, holding up her pad. She did nothing to hide the insolent smile on her face.

"You could have killed her." Adam stood right in front of her, the anger and frustration pouring off him in waves. She could've melted in that heat, but instead she boiled.

"I gave her a gift. The same gift you gave me." She pushed him back. She was strong, like him now.

"And so you just up and change her without even asking me?" He growled, getting into her personal space once more.

"Is that it? Awwww. Is my big strong man upset cause the girls didn't get his permission first?" She taunted him. "You think you own me?"

"I think you need to do what you're told."

"Then why don't you make me?"

She could see the conflict write large across his face, desire and anger warring against his sense of restraint. But Cindi was on a mission, she couldn't afford to let cooler heads prevail. She dropped to her knees.

"At least I know part of you is a real man." She moaned as she palmed his bulging cock through his pants. Above her Adam grit his teeth. He didn't have the strength to push her away, and yet he still wasn't ready to give in. To take what he so obviously wanted. Well, that's what little sisters were good for. Helping relieve Big Brothers of their load.

She latched on to his cock, sucking and licking through the thin material of his trousers. The smell was driving her mad. He wanted her. Wanted this. And she wasn't letting go until he agreed.

And then, all at once, his control snapped. With a savage look in his eye, Adam's cock tore free of its clothe prison and sprang up to greet her. Cindi dove on it like a grenade, licking and sucking at the sensitive head, determined to please her mate. But she had underestimated how far she had driven him. Her calm, protective brother was gone, and in his place was a lust maddened man. One who intended to pay her back for her insolent behavior.

Adam grabbed the side of her head and rammed his cock deeper into her mouth, pumping furiously deeper and deeper with each thrust. It was all Cindi could do to relax her jaw and let her brother take what he wanted from her. But still she was to please him.

And then, as quickly as it had begun, her mouth was empty, but moments later she found herself thrown bodily onto her own bed. Her brother mounted her from behind, one hand tightly fisted in her golden tresses as he screwed her with that oversized cock of his. If she hadn't been soaking wet, she'd have been torn in two.

"Fucking bastard! Is that all you got?" She snarled, trying to break his grip. Only for him to pull her head back and pound her breathless.

"Good girls are quiet!" Her brother said. "You're just a brat. I'll teach you what happens to little disobedient sluts!"

He shoved her prone, one hand smacking and groping her ass, the other pulled tight in her hair, so she couldn't escape as he laid in a punishment.

"They get fucked." Her brother's hand came down on her ass, hard. CRACK!

"They get spanked." Another smack. Harder this time. Her ass was burning hot, but she refused to yield.

"They get their hair pulled." CRACK! Cindi nearly cried out, not from the pain. Every slap was dragging her closer to a monster orgasm. The anticipation, the warmth radiating out from her red bottom. The tingle as her sensitive nipples dragged across the sheets. All of it was flowing deep into her belly, where Adam's cock rode her to paradise. And then, just like that. It stopped.

For a moment, Cindi was confused, the sensations ground to a halt as her brother held her still. She mewled and tried to work his magic cock inside her, but his grip was iron. Frustrated she let out a low whine.

"And they DON'T get to cum." He growled behind her.

Cindi could have wept. All plans forgotten, all ideas banished from her mind. She couldn't live without this orgasm. Her hands, Sam's mouth, it would never be enough. She broke down and begged.

"Please, Adam."

"Please what?"

"Please fuck me good. I need it."

"I don't think so." He muttered and slowly began to withdraw. Every inch he pulled out of her felt empty now. She hated it. Time for some measures.

"Don't you wanna fuck your little sister?" She called back slyly. "I need your cock in me, big bro."

His retreat stopped dead. She turned up the heat.

"Show me what every big brother wants to do to his little sister!"

Adam rammed back into her. His cock pounding away and chasing their mutual pleasure. But something had changed. Cindi could feel it in the air.

"There's one more thing that happens to little sluts." Her brother said. "They get cum in."

"Even little sisters?"

"Especially little sisters." He grunted and then-

He erupted. His cock spraying even as he pumped her for all he was worth. Every thrust ramming his potent cum against her cervix- the gateway to her womb.

There was a flash of warmth in her belly, a tiny spark in the darkness, but she felt it. Her brother's seed had taken root inside of her. Whatever that meant, whatever the future took from them, it could never take this. Cindi curled into a ball, hands wrapped protectively around her stomach.

"Did I hurt you?" Adam gasped, his face stricken.

"No." She smiled up at him. She would tell him, but not now. Now this joy belonged to her and her alone. "Just the opposite."

"I-

"Shut up and lay down with me."

A moment later she was comforted with her lover's gentle warmth against her back. She took his hand and placed it on her still flat stomach, resting gently over their child.

"I'll be yours." She promised. "If you'll be ours."

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)