More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by pregluva pregluva

What will you do?

Think of ways to delay

Going through all the old wives tales to encourage birth you only ever halfheartedly listened to and reversing the treatment for the opposite effect is exhausted after a few minutes.

No physical stress, no fornication, no excessive eating, don't consume any of that.. herb.. whats its name?

Good as useless.

An unwanted side effect is the drudging up of memories of Samantha. You feel drawn to reminisce as you have a hundred times before but resist.

Detecting motion from the corner of your eye you turn to view her, Brietta, its not the first time you'd noticed movement but the first time you acknowledge it with a look.

Still asleep you're sure, she tries to rock herself over into a different position, seemingly not wanting to sleep on her side but being unable to comfortably lay on her back with her arms restrained there she comes to rest at an even more uncomfortable looking compromise of the two.

Best to drag her on a sled.

Thinking of every pregnancy related titbit you have every heard in your life however irrelevant to the situation give you an idea.

Keep her legs closed? Tie her thighs together. Maybe that will keep things in? This line of thinking is scraping the fucking barrel but.. maybe.

A tight belt low on her waist may keep things up? Worth a shot?

'Fucks sake.' you sigh again.

Its that or have her birth it here.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)