More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by ThomasMoro ThomasMoro

What does Annie decide to do about her husband's proposal?

Think about it

Annie stood in front of the bathroom mirror after taking a cold shower for the umpteenth time that day. Though it seemed like she had spent a good half-hour scrubbing every inch of her naked body, she could help feeling that she somehow missed a spot. Yet try as she might, she could seem to find that spot in the mirror, even after she had wiped away with a bath towel the mist that had formed on it during her shower.

Perhaps it's on a spot I can't see. If only I had a three-way mirror that could permit me to see my bare backside as easily as this mirror allows me to see my sagging breasts. And why are my breasts sagging? It seemed not so long that they seemed so bright and perky. Have I aged that much in five years? No wonder David keeps joking about wanting to turn me in for a newer model. Yet when I joke about trading him in for a young stud, he just smirks as if he doesn't even consider it worth it to acknowledge my joke with a verbal comment.

Oh, God, Annie thought. I really don't want to move back in with my parents. They were unbearable enough when I was a teenager. Imagine what they would be like at my age. Not to mention the inevitable bouts of mock sympathy about poor Annie, who failed again at yet another aspect of her life.

Yet did she really love David enough to do this? It seemed fairly obvious to her that David no longer loved her. Not if he was willing to make her do this. He knew how bashful she could. He knew how it had taken months of married life before she was finally comfortable making love with the lights on.

And yet ever since David started his new job with that firm downtown, he changed. Especially when he found out that his new boss -- the man who had the power to promote him or demote him -- had a similar deal with his second wife. Only she was supposed to be a former model who no doubt was used to posing in little or no clothing if the job required it. Annie wasn't like that. She barely felt comfortable in an average bikini. She still blushed at the idea of wearing a thong as opposed to a normal pair of underpants.

She did not want to look like this all the time. To be constantly wondering who was staring at her backside and who was going to be staring at some spot that she missed during her daily shower.

She reluctantly put her clothes back on and went out into the bedroom to glance at the piece of paper she had left on her nightstand. The piece of paper that would commit her to a life of permanent nudity as long as she remained married to her husband.

If she signed it today, David would want to take it to the courthouse tomorrow and get it notarized. And once it was notarized, he would file it with the county clerk's office and Annie would be required right then and there to undress in public and hand over every stitch of clothing to David to dispose of as he chose.

If she was lucky, she would be permitted to keep her purse and her shoes. Possibly her earrings. And her wristwatch.

If she was lucky

For some odd reason, Annie did not feel lucky.

Yet she reached for a fountain pen and signed the piece of paper anyway.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)