More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by DarkZhadow1177 DarkZhadow1177

Where do things go from here?

Things escalate in the bed

Jotun swooned as his lips were met with VanX's, the two men contined to get completely naked as VanX pushed Jotun down onto the bed, Vanx kept his roon at a warm temperature for Mandalorian standards so when he and others are in the mood, they have a good amout of sweat built up. So Jotun and VanX's bodies were now slowly building up sweat as they pressed their bodies together, VanX started to kiss all over Jotun's body, down to his neck, down to his chest where Jotun moaned as VanX latched his mouth around one of Jotun's nipples as VanX's hands explored the rest of Jotun's body, rubbing his muscles, caressing his abs and then stopped at Jotun's genitals.

VanX then grabs Jotun's dick, the thing was something to be proud of, at a flaccid length of fourteen inches and twenty three at erect, and Jotun's testicles were far from being ashamed of. VanX stopped sucking on Jotun's nipple as he lowered himself down to Jotun's cock, he started pumping Jotun and getting him erect, Jotun moaned in pleasure as VanX did this, but then VanX licked Jotun's cock from the base up to the tip, making Jotun gasp as VanX easily swallowed Jotun's penis in one go, VanX and Jotun had of course had sex many times so of course VanX was an expert at giving a blowjob, but he was just getting Jotun ready.

VanX raised his mouth up and sucked Jotun's tip until it 'poped' out as he climbed back up onto Jotun's body, he then held Jotun's dick and aimed it at his anus, Jotun felt his tip brushing into VanX's ass, he widened his eyes as he looked into VanX's eyes, this was the first time that VanX would be the one riding a cock.

When Jotun and VanX met, it was in middle school, and Jotun was a bully at the time and he thought he could get away with bullying the prince of Mandalore, but one day in high school VanX had enough and beat Jotun so hard he even now a days he's scared of VanX's actions.

But VanX then placed a hand on Jotun's face and then Jotun and VanX kissed as he inserted Jotun's cock and started to raise and drop back down onto Jotun's dick as he rode Jotun.

Jotun saw a buldge in VanX's lower stomach area, his abs moving as Jotun's cock entered and exited him.

"I....I'm not... h-hurting you am I VanX?" Jotun asked as he moaned.

"Fuck no, this is amazing, how the hell have I never done this before?" VanX said as he rode Jotun.

VanX's cock was erect as he reached both him and Jotun's climax, feeling Jotun's cock surge as he came in VanX's ass, filling his colon with thick creamy ropes of cum as Jotun hugged him and shoved his cock deeper into VanX's asshole, mashing his lips against VanX's own lips.

VanX grunted as it was now his turn.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)