More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by reverse127 reverse127

What will the girls do?

They think he is dead and decide to dispose of the body

"Oh my god!" Roxy exclaims in desperation. "I guess we killed him! What shall we do now?" - "I won't go to jail!" Candy utters determinedly. "Come on, let's take him to the river and get rid of the body!" - "Okay, let's carry him to the car!"

Failing to lift up Benny's body, the girls drag him to their car by his hands and feet and manage to pull him onto the back seat. "We made it!" Roxy sighs in exhaustion while Candy wraps the body in a blanket to keep it out of sight of other motorists. "I need a stiff drink after this!" The busty Asian grabs a bottle of vodka lying on the passenger seat and takes a healthy swig of the liquor. Candy, soaked in sweat, follows suit. "Okay", she finally instructs her friend. "Let's get out of here!"

The girls jump into their car, and Candy guns the engine in her desire to get rid of the telltale corpse. Concentrating on the road and dizzy from all the , neither of the buxom beauties notices that the supposedly dead body on the back seat begins to move after a short while.

Disentangling himself from the blanket, a confused Benny tries to discern his whereabouts and straightens himself up in a sudden motion. "Hey! What's goin on?" he shouts, not considering the shock he is giving the unsuspecting girls.

How do the girls react to Benny's unexpected resurrection?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)