More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by 11kestrels 11kestrels

What's next?

They strip me

Leanne and Kayla wasted no time in taking the rest of my clothes off. They took them, and threw them into the toilet of an open stall. Everything was soaking wet. I stood there, cowering, trying to cover myself with my arms and hands.

Kayla looked at me sadistically with a type of lust in her eyes. "Now let's see everything, bitch. Drop your hands, or you'll regret it. Then turn around slowly so we can get a good look at you."

What else could I do? I complied with their demands. I was naked and outnumbered, and overpowered. I stood up straight, dropped my arms to my side, and turned around slowly.

"Hmm, you do have nice curves" commented Kayla. "That ass of yours is cute too. Tell me, does he fuck it?"

"M-m-my ass?" I asked nervously. "N-n-no. He knows I'm not into that."

Kayla licked her lips, and her eyebrows arched wickedly. "I'd fuck your ass if I were him. It's one of your better assets since you don't have very much up top. It looks very firm and toned, and it's nicely shaped."

"Th-thank you?" I replied to the comment.

Kayla laughed wickedly. "So we have here an anal virgin. I guess I'm going to have to pop your cherry. But not here." She reached into a large shopping bag she had with her, and pulled out a long, hooded overcoat. "Put this on" she said, tossing it to me. "You're coming with us, and we're going to turn you into something special."

As I put the coat on, she pulled out a syringe. "This is to make sure you don't cause us any trouble." She pricked me in the neck with it, and I slowly lost consciousness.

Where does Kayla take me?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)