More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Cretan_Bull14 Cretan_Bull14

How does their breakfast go?

They spend it laughing and joking

Once he got the Aspirin and some food into his body, Mike’s head started to clear. In his drunken stupor, he had forgotten that Stephanie had moved back to town after cutbacks at her school left her with no job and no income to pay New York rent. Once the school year ended, she packed up everything she had and headed back to the town she had grown up in.

“So did you have fun last night?” Stephanie asked as she gnawed on a piece of bacon.

“Yeah. Sorry about that. Wasn’t my best performance,” Mike apologized.

“Don’t be sorry! It was awesome! It’s been eight years since we celebrated our birthday together. How could you not go nuts?” Stephanie took her friends hand. “I’m just mad that I didn’t go as crazy as you did!”

As he ate, Mike tried to remember what all had happened. Stephanie filled in the blanks for him. Slowly, bits and pieces came to him. The pair of friends had gotten together to celebrate their birthdays at one of the local bars. A few of their close friends and relatives joined them in the festivities. After that, it got a bit hazy for Mike: a Jell-O shot here, some beer pong there, add in some really, really bad karaoke, and the gaps started closing. It wasn’t quite enough to put the whole story together, but he got the basic idea.

“So how the Hell did we end up here?” Mike asked his blonde friend.

“Mom was our designated driver. She made sure we got here okay. I was going to go home with her, but she said you might need some help in the morning. So I stayed,” Stephanie said.

“Then how’d you get the sleepwear?”

“I borrowed these from Monica’s overnight bag. She and I are pretty damned close to being the same size,” Stephanie smiled. “I just hope you don’t look at her the same way you looked at me when she wears them!”

BUSTED!

“Sorry, I didn’t mean to check you out. Didn’t realize who you were at first,” Mike blushed.

“That’s okay, Mikey. I forgive you. Can’t say I blame you, though. If I woke up drunk as Hell and the first thing I saw was this fine piece of ass, I’d stare too!” the blonde woman laughed as she pointed to her own backside causing Mike to blush again.

Mike poured himself a cup of coffee as Stephanie laughed at him.

“Can’t wait to tell Daddy I caught you checking me out! He’s gonna flip!”

“Said I was sorry! Thought you forgave me!” Mike grimaced.

“I did forgive you. Never said I was going to stop teasing you about it, though” Stephanie said as she stuck her tongue out her long-time friend.

After they finished eating, Stephanie insisted Mike take a shower while she did the dishes. As he stepped into the shower, the cold water hit him like a snowball. He jumped out as fast as he could, screaming and cursing as loud as he could. When he stopped swearing he listened as Stephanie roared from the kitchen, laughing at his expense yet again.

“Your own fault for drinking too much last night, Dummy!”

After waiting for the water to run a bit, Mike stepped back into the shower. This time he was greeted with the hot water he was accustomed to. He took his sweet time, making sure to wash away thoroughly the smell of last night’s deviancy. He would have stayed in the shower longer but three loud bangs on the bathroom door cut him short.

“QUIT PLAYIN’ WITH YOURSELF, BOY! YOU’RE WASTING ALL THE HOT WATER!” Stephanie yelled through the door.

Mike was almost fully alert now, so he was able to comment back to the woman standing on the other side of the bathroom door.

“AIN’T PLAYIN’ WITH MYSELF! I’M WARMING MYSELF UP FOR WHEN YOU COME IN HERE AND JOIN ME!”

“SORRY MIKE, I ONLY PLAY WITH BIG BOYS!” Stephanie finished teasing her friend and went to go change herself.

At least that was the plan until the doorbell rang.

Who's there?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)