More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Kwan0524 Kwan0524

While sailing......

They see random pirate ships

There was one ship floating same direction as his crew. Inside of the ship, there were four teenage girls One with the black haired girl shouted with joy.

"Hey, girls, today is our lucky day, seems like there only four losers."

She was 5'2 tall. She wore red tank top and a blue jean. Far left, girl with the blonde hair wearing a shirt and short raised up her hand giving her signal that she got it. The other two girls were twin. They had blue hair and wore overall dress.

Then they threw the hook over to Jun's ship to take over their ships. The twin went first. They took the bent metal to slide through the rope. Other two seemed to be skilled and agile. They just ran on the ropes to get on the ship.

"Hah! Hand over all your food and treasures. Well I doubt you have any though."

One of the twin named Kayla noticed a bag full of golds and yelled at the blonde who was the captain named Jill. From what she was seeing she was stuttering.

"Hee, Hey, Jill! There are golds in here."

The other three turned around to where Kayla was and saw the shining gold.

"Heh, What a lucky day indeed."

The girls all made smiles full of greed. The girls turned back to the guys pointing their sharp knives at them. Jun finally laughed that he had been enduring so far.

"Ha, ha, ha, ha, you guys are all morons, you know that?"

With frowning faces, they all tried to charge at him. But with one word, they stood despondently right away.

And that word was....

'Trance'

What was Jun going to say?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)