More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

What Will Happen to Julie and the four hypnotized Volunteers?.

They receive post-hypnotic suggestions

Pro Marvel was seeing their fives hypnotized volunteers. Julie and the another volunteers were all night robbing for their new master. Dr.Cass was happy with his five adquisitions. But there is a little problem: Lori, the daughter of Julie.

He said to his slaves: "Ok, slaves, you will come back to your houses, and you will go to the bed, and when you wake up in the morning you will come back to your normal self wihout remember anything. But when you hear the phrase "Hypnotic Fury" you will enter in a hypnotic trance. Do you understand?"

The hypnotized volunteers said: "Yes, master". The slaves is coming back to their homes, but Pro Marvel said to Julie. "Wait for a moment, Julie". She become quiet. Pro Marvel said:"Your daughter can be a problem. You will help me to hypnotize her. You two will be my two best thieves. Tomorrow, in the morning, I will call your daughter. Take this note with instructions. Once that your daughter receive the call, you must obey the instructions of the note. Do you understand?"

Julie said: "Yes, master". She take the note and come to her house. Pro Marvel was smiling.

Julie arrives to her house. Lori was sleeping after a hard day of worries and stress for her mother. Julie lie down in her bed and sleep.

What are the instructions of the note?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)