More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Greatguy87 Greatguy87

What's next?

They meet.

Cathy sauntered to him and retrieved the ball. "I asked if you were alright. Can you hear me?", she asked sweetly. Garrett couldn't believe his eyes. Usually, women avoided him like the plague. A woman not related to him was talking to him? "What do I say? How do I say it so that I don't get pummeled?", etc. These were some of the thoughts running through his mind. Garrett was just lost. She then knelt down and picked him up like he was a grain of sand. Twisting and turning him to check for damage, Cathy was satisfied he was unhurt. The alpha-female then smiled at the bundle of man in her arms. Garrett's jaw dropped as he was being put through a ringer. Then he stammered his first words to the woman holding him: "You can let me go now." "I'll let you go when you tell me your name cutie. Haha!", Cathy quipped. "Garrett. Yours?", he responded. "Cathy.", the sultry woman said. "I can walk now.", Garrett mumbled. "Do you really want to? Do you know how many men beg to be held against these warm and massive pillows? Did I mention their filled with milk, if your into that sorta thing.", Cathy said as she rocked him. Between his struggles (which she didn't feel due to her immense strength), the heat and the great tit rub his head was getting, Garrett's body succumbed to blackness. "Sweetie, you don't know me, but that doesn't mean I don't know what you want.", Cathy said to Garrett's sleeping body. She then slowly walked back to her house with her little man in toe.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)