More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by BabyGirlAmy BabyGirlAmy

Where do they meet up?

They meet up at the mall

They decide to meet up at the mall, that was local to both of them. She wouldn't be able to meet that weekend, so they agreed to meet up right after she got out of school and he out of work. He requested she wear a red ribbon in her hair so he could recognize her easily. He'd walk up to her and say "Your hair ribbon reminds me of my baby girl" and after that they agreed to at least hang out for a few hours even if they didn't want to continue in real life. They next day when she woke up, she found herself really nervous as she wrapped the red ribbon in her hair and got dressed in her uniform. She practically skipped to school, wanting the school day to be over so she could meet her mystery guy.
She noticed Mr.Thompson kept looking at her during his class and caught him looking at her a few times in the halls but just shook it off, it's not like he was her online guy, right? Finally the last bell rang and Amy shoved her books into her locker and grabbed her bag before dashing out the doors. She didn't even notice Mr. Thompson running to his car. When she got to the mall, only a few blocks away she rushed to bathroom to freshen up her makeup and make sure her red ribbon looked nice in her hair. She nervously looked out around the food court where they said they'd meet, looking for him, she wished she knew who she was looking for. She jumped as a voice spoke up behind her "Your hair ribbon reminds me of my baby girl...Amy" She froze, she hadn't told him her name in their chats... how did he know who she was and why did his voice sound so familiar? Slowly turning she gazed up into Mr. Thompsons face, and blushed "Mr.Thompson? You're... my online "teacher"?" He reached out to play with the ribbon in her hair, chuckling. "I was hoping it was you all day after seeing your ribbon"

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)