More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by carb21 carb21

Where and how will they date?

They go to a club

The day of the meeting arrives and Meg and Sarah left the house and went to the neighboring house where Daphne lived. Daphne is the eldest daughter of Priscila and Alissa, old friends of their parents of whom they heard several stories of things that happened before they were born.

When they rang the bell, they were answered by Julia, the second daughter of Priscila and Alissa and the only one who does not have a dick. "Daphne, Meg and Sarah came to pick you up." she said calling her older sister

Quickly Daphne was at the door joining them and Priscila went to the front door too. because it was agreed that she would take them all by car to the club where they would go (She had a van when she left with the whole family). On the way, they passed a square where Claire waited with her friends.

"You arrived just in time, we just arrived too." Claire said while getting into the van with her friends and, after they were all inside and on the way to the club she said "These are the friends that I talked about."

"Hello, my name is Tiffany. Nice to meet you." said the girl. She had blond hair in two ponytails. She was wearing a red dress, with a very striking neckline, which drew attention to her C-cup breasts.

"And I'm Mike." Said the boy in a way that made it very clear he was gay.

"And who is she?" Tiffany asked pointing to Priscila.

"She is Priscila, my father." Daphne said

Claire and her friends were a little surprised, as they did not expect a woman as a father.

They continued with the introductions the rest of the way to the club. When I got there, after everyone had got out of the van, Priscila said "From here I go to a meeting with my employer, which will last a few hours. On the way back I stop by to pick you up." and left for her appointment.

They entered the club, one that they had chosen precisely because it had a dance floor, which was a common hobby among them. They stayed a few minutes talking until Mike got up saying he was going to the bathroom. It didn't take long for Daphne to do the same.

Before Daphne and Mike returned, Meg and Tiffany got up and went to the dance floor, leaving Claire and Sarah alone.

When they were alone, Claire said "I found something interesting that I think you'll like." took her purse and started looking for something. With a flustered movement, Claire dropped her bag on the floor and bent down to pick it up,

Because she was on the opposite side of the table, Sarah couldn't see Claire down, but was surprised by someone suddenly unzipping her pants under the table.

"Claire, what are you doing?" Sarah asked Claire, who was taking her dick out of her pants.

"I'm sorry if I scared you, but I want to suck your dick right now." Claire said, right after putting Sarah's soft cock in her mouth.

"Stop it Claire." Sarah said

"Why stop? Don't you want me to suck your dick?" Claire asked while stroking Sarah's hardening cock.

"That's not it, but does it need to be here?" Sarah asked

"And why not? Only you can't make any suspicious sounds or movements. Nobody will be able to see me down here thanks to the table cloth." Claire said

"Fine. The way you made me hard it wouldn't fit inside my pants anyway." Sarah said

With confirmation, Claire continued to give Sarah a blowjob while she was watching the movement around and doing her best not to start moaning.

Sarah held on until she felt like she was going to come, slapping the table to warn Claire, then she felt Claire take her mouth off her cock and touch something on the tip just when she came. She managed to keep up a little, but she still moaned while she came, but low enough to be hidden by the music.

When Sarah's orgasm ended, Claire took whatever was on the tip of her dick. Soon after Claire left under the table and sat in her place.

Sarah was surprised that Claire got out of there so fast and so clean, so she asked "Hey Claire, I'm sure I came in a good amount, how come you didn't get dirty with my cum?"

"I couldn't afford to get dirty or leave the place dirty, so I used this." Claire said and showed a half-liter plastic bottle with more than half filled with a white pasty liquid and completed "It's your cum in this bottle.". Soon after, she put the bottle with Sarah's cum in her purse.

Sarah couldn’t imagine what Claire might want to keep her cum, but changed the subject saying "Now that I'm realizing, the others are taking a long time to come back. Did something happen to them?"

"Probably yes. But you don't have to worry, I'm sure it's nothing they didn't like." Claire said

What happened to the others?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)