More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by The Bully The Bully

What happens the next day?

They drop anchor

The next morning the Raven II drops anchor next to a small channel which is too shallow for the larger boat to explore.

Sandy's husband, brother and the Captain decide to take a smaller inflatable boat down the narrow channel to see where it leads.

Sandy is disappointed that she can't go along with the guys but her husband insists that she stay with Axel and the boat until they return. She reluctanly agrees and watches the three men disappear around a bend.

With nothing else to do Sandy goes back down to her cabin and changes into her little white string bikini. The two triangles of the top just barely cover her impressive juggs while the bottom, while not quite a thong, leaves very little to the imagination. The busty blonde slips on a pair of cork heels and wraps a small cover-up around her waist before heading topside.

19 year old Axel smiles as he watches the sexy blonde come up onto the deck.

Little do they realize they are being watched.

What does Sandy do next?

Decides to tan for a bit, go for a swim or ????

Decides to tan for a bit, go for a swim or ????

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)