More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by EnigManic EnigManic

Answer the call or ignore it?

They can call back..

Turning away from the comm, Samus headed toward the cockpit. The communications console beeped twice more while she plotted a course for the nearest station, about an hour away. Perhaps she'd get lucky for once. Sliding off her damp panties, she pranced to the shower.

The warm water felt good against her soft skin as she lathered up and conditioned her hair. While she let the moisturizers soak in, she leaned back and pleasured herself. May as well ease some tension before she arrived at her destination. No good would come from feeling while she searched for an eligible fuck toy.

After freshening up, she put on a teal sports bra and matching short shorts then headed for the cockpit. She'd be arriving at her destination in about 12 minutes so she passed the time looking up places of interest.

There were a few bars and clubs at the station. One stuck out in her mind, a nightclub called TechNoir. It played techno and industrial music which she liked and the club would be dimly lit. That meant her looks would draw a little less attention so maybe any eligible males she met wouldn't be hastily intimidated by her.

The station had a lingerie shop called Darkside of Venus that raised an eyebrow. She could use some new panties anyway and she mused that being seen in a place like that would make her desires plain.

Hmm, The Astronomical Unit? The station had a casino. She hadn't gambled in a long time, not that she couldn't afford to. She wasn't the best at Blackjack but she had a pretty good poker face. She could probably clean up at the poker tables, as if she needed the money, but how would that help her find a romantic encounter?

If all else failed, she could visit the Admin ward. With her credentials she would have no trouble 'inspecting' the security officers and military personnel.

Decisions, decisions..

A girl with needs..

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)