More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Dark Warrior Dark Warrior

What happens to the group next?

They begin their game.

"So, we hear that you 2 are also fans of strip poker," Heath said, as he poured the 4 glasses. Bev & Tony both smiled gingerly, before raising their glasses & taking a drink. "Mmm, that's delicious," Bev said, swirling the wine in her glass a little before taking another drink. "It's our favorite," Denise said, shooting a smile at Heath. She also raised a glass & drank, followed by Heath. Once all 4 glasses were drained, Heath began to pour once more.

Heath wore a shirt, & long pants over boxers. Denise wore a low-cut blouse & jacket with long pants. Underneath, she wore a matching white, lace bra & panties.
Tony had on a shirt & jacket, with long pants over boxers. Bev wore a blouse & pants, with a red bra & panties.

"OK. Well, what's say we get started?", Denise said with a tantalizing smile. "Sure," said Tony, eager to see the young actress out of her clothes. Heath then put his hand into a drawer, & removed a deck of cards. "OK; Standard rules. Once you have no more clothes, you can choose to stay in the game, but if you lose, the winner of the same round is allowed to make you do a sexual dare... Which then has to be deemed acceptable by the other players. Sound fair?", Heath said.
Bev & Tony could only agree to the idea of sex acts with these beautiful stars.

"OK. Let's start," he said, shuffling the cards, & then placing 5 in front of each player. He then placed the leftover cards in a stack in the middle of the table.
Everyone picked up their cards.

Whose game do you want to follow: Tony's, Bev's, Denise's, or Heath's?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)