More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by dmx31697 dmx31697

What did they ask?

They ask to fuck in the closet

They called me once more and I walked over to them. "Hi," I said.

They giggled at me more and asked, "Do you think we're hot?"

I paused for a moment, surprised at their question. I nodded apprehensively. Sara looked into my eyes and asked, "I bet you want to rip our clothes off and fuck us right here don't you?"

I blushed. Was it that obvious? "Y-yes," I said.

Jenny said, "We've always thought you were hot. You know, every time I play with myself I think of sucking your big cock. You do have a big cock, don't you?"

My embarrassment turned to desire as I conjured up a mental images of Jenny fingering her moist hole and sucking my cock. "Thats for me to know and you to find out," I replied, boldly.

They both looked at me and smiled. "You're horny, aren't you?" said Sara.

"I guess so," I said, "why?"

"Because you cock is bulging out of your pants," she said.

I stood there a little embarassed but happy that she was staring at my cock. Sara grabbed my shirt and pulled me towards her, stood up and started to kiss me. Our tongues darted between each others' mouths urgently. Sara suddenly pulled away and turned to Jenny, who stood up and kissed her sister with equal passion.

Jenny pulled away from her kiss, leaned in to my ear and whispered, "After school, meet us in the Janitor's closet, so we can satisfiy that big bulging dick of yours!"

The school bell let out a piercing ring, and the girls turned toward the door. As Jenny left, she knocked a book off the desk, clearly deliberatly. She bent over to get it allowing her skirt to ride up. I stared longingly at her perfect tan ass, split by a white thong. She turned to me, smiled deviously and walked out.

Do you meet them in the closet?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)