More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 6 by groinkickgirl groinkickgirl

Both ladies want to win

These Buxom Beauties Wreck More Balls

The two female referees approached, both dressed and acting like blonde girls in their teens. Each was using a clock to time the celebs' performance and calculate the points to subtract.

Catherine Zeta Jones was first to be given the all-clear to start working on her third dork of the evening, having scored 90 on her second. Again the clock started at 100, and again the proximity to such an incredible Goddess's eyes and the way her cheeks looked up against those dark long curly hairs made her victim forget to expect a thing, and as she drove her knee forward, her thigh slammed up against his balls, leaving the poor bloke stunned in position, motionless, having been completely taken by surprise. Then Catherine Zeta Jones reached down, and while still looking defiantly at him like she did in Zorro, her right hand reached his balls, and started to squeeze harder and harder.

Keira Knightley blew her number two a kiss (of ) as he was declared out of it, and she moved on to her third. Both women were dwarfed by the size of the men, he stood there, kind of in awe of her beauty, kind of wondering if he was wise to stand still for her, and kind of dreading the inevitable. Then it happened. Keira launched her foot deep into his groin, crushing his pride while also rupturing a testilce.

The boy fell to the ground and cried like a baby, meanwhile Keira moved on to the next one, her momentum and rhythm starting to get going, and so she kicked another and landed right on the mark, then another, also right on the money, and a third (her number six), again with her single kick to the groin accompanied by a "Hughghghh!" and followed by the thud of a man falling to the groin .

Angry that she was falling behind, and blaming it in her mind on her current victim, Catherine Zeta Jones squeezed harder, until everthing burst like a grape within the sack. A gentle forehead tap was enough to send her demasculized fool to the ground, and then she strode forward, still upset at being beind, and grabbed her next two men both by the balls and both at the same time, and it was not long until her squeeze started to lead to signs of the strain being too much for one of the balls, with comlete breakage imminent.

Keira found that the man she had to do next, suddenly decided to run off, and she was having to chase after him. "Oh, you are going to pay SOOO HARD for this" said Keira, quickly cornering the fool up against a wall ...

The crowd cheered her on.

 Catherine had already wrecked a ball in each hand, but she was not letting go. She was intent on crushing and wrecking each and every last remnant of a ball in there, and that is exactly what she did, thoroughly crushing the second lot of balls then going back to the mangled remains of the first ones to ensure they were completely ruined, even following both men down onto their knees and still not letting up, then back to the second ones again. "What's the matter, asked a referee girl, still not done with them?" 

"No" replied the fiery Welsh dame, "these two were among the boys who used to bully me at school, they made me lose my confidence, set my acting career back a few years, I used to cry myself to sleep .... But NOW LOOK at me, and who's having the last laugh now, eh guys?"

While the crunching went on in the Welsh corner, Keira had now trapped her escapee up against a wall and was busy administering some well-earned knees to the balls of her naughty victim. "Because you have been so naughty, I am going to have to do a Zeta Jones on you, I'm afraid." Even though he fell to his knees to plead to her, she was having none of it, and she kept kicking him until he was on his back, then she jumped onto him and began to squeeze his balls with her bare hand too.

 Catherine Zeta Jones's next victim was already on his knees, pleading for mercy when she got to him. She was not going to give him any, but as he was already down, she would deal with him AFTER this match instead.

Her very presence made the next one ejaculate - she pointed to the ground - he obeyed, laying on his back and Catherine Zeta Jones stepped into between his legs. "This one ig going to be squashed under my foot as I simply stand on his jewels" ...

....

How does it continue?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)