More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by deepedia deepedia

What's next?

There is No Way You Did it

Officer Rhonda Kelly frowned, this was probably the weirdest interrogation in her whole career as a police officer. Sat across from the 35 years old short-haired brunette police officer was 19 years old skinny man, John Fisher.

She observed the young man closely. The brown-haired man sat at the chair groggily; his face was full of fear. It was a normal reaction for someone that underwent police interrogation. The young man turned himself to the police, he pleaded that he was guilty of a crime. Rhonda assumed that he was unable to bear the burden of his guilty conscience.

But when she looked at the initial report of his crimes, she was stunned dumb. it was so ridiculous that Rhonda couldn't even believe what she read.

Rhonda was a good cop that hated injustice the most, she didn’t want the case of innocent people falsely charged to keep increasing. If he was under duress or

by someone, she needed to straighten things out.

"So, tell me, where were you when the accident happened?" the white-skinned cop asked.

"I was in my bedroom," he replied.

"What did you do in your bedroom at that time?"

"C-can I not answer it, Officer Rhonda?" said the boy with sudden stuttering. He seemed suddenly embarrassed about something.

"Well, you have the right to remain silent, but I want to get as much as possible information to know whether you are guilty or not.”

He gulped down his saliva, clearing his throat before he told the pretty officer his tale, "I was...beating my meat, and then there was this sudden jolt.”

“Jolt?” Rhonda gave him a questioning look.

“I don’t know how to correctly describe it actually, but it was such an abrupt feeling.

“I found myself high among the cloud, literally.”

“So, you found yourself high in the skies among the clouds instead of your bedroom?” Rhonda asked, she could guess something from the boy's current story.

The young man nodded in affirmation, “you probably think that I'm insane and not in the right state of mind."

"Tch...” she clicked her tongue, “youngster these days, were you under any psychedelic influences that day?"

"No...No, it's just...weed." John said the word 'weed' with a weak and low voice.

Rhonda sighed before she put a stern look on her face, "Well, weed is legal in our state, if it is stronger that you use, I will not hesitate to send you behind the bar right away.

"But you are still disappointing me, young man!” Rhonda gave him a disapproving look, “you are in your prime of youth with a bright future ahead; don't waste your life by doing weed and crack!".

"Sorry." He put a dry smile on his face, but Rhonda could feel that he was sincere in his apology. She could only hope that he was truly repenting.

"As long as you don’t repeat it, it will put my mind at ease,” her expression began to soften, “we have been derailed, let’s back to your story now, what happens next?”

******

"This was when the weird thing began, my head hurt so much, it felt like it was gonna explode." The young man grimaced in pain when he recalled about it.

“Were you also under the influence of ?” She looked at the young man suspiciously.

“No!” He hastily denied it but Rhonda still looked at him full of suspicion.

John finally unable to stand the stern glare of the pretty policewoman, “Okay okay, just a shot, and who became drunk from just a shot? Please, officer, believe in me!”

“I believe you,” Her lips slightly curled up, “so, your head got hurts so much, maybe it’s the hangover effect from being drunk?”

“I certainly wasn’t!” He felt that he was being wronged, the officer probably didn’t believe him, “putting aside the matter of me being drunk or not, when the pain was gone, I felt great; all-powerful and all-knowing.

"Well...I'm not sure about the all-knowing part but I felt that I suddenly knew a lot of things and I don't think that knowledge was fake.”

“Elaborate about the part of knowing the thing you didn’t even know before,” Rhonda started to get curious, “did it mean that you also know something about me beforehand?”

The young man stayed silent for a while before he shook his head, he might know a lot more when he was high in the cloud, but only so much of thing he could remember now.

“But that doesn’t mean what I said is completely not true! For example, the charity gala that happened last week, I am able to tell you about who came into said event, and describe their appearances even though I never met them.” He began to narrate what he knew regarding the charity gala, about the people and what clothes they wore.

“Don’t you find it weird that I could describe it in detail, officer?” John asked, expecting some kind of answer from the policewoman.

"Honestly, I don't find it weird, maybe you heard about it outside? The local TV channel and other media broadcasted about the charity event, I think the live stream was also archived in their youtube channel."

“I'm usually a person that didn't give a shit about that kind of events, or who went there, I was stranger to them at least before these happened. Do you think I have the will to watch those boring news when teenagers like me usually spend their time browsing porn or playing video games", the young man retorted.

“Who knows?” she shrugged her shoulder, "so, any other thing you want to tell me? Something more convincing to prove that you did your crime."

John nodded, "I felt that my mind was in a state of overdrive, I couldn't control what I thought."

"Of course, you were high under the influence of weed," Rhonda said with a tone of mockery.

John was embarrassed when the officer was pointing out that he was under the influence of weed, the policewoman probably thought what he said was not credible.

“What came to my mind first was my fantasy, a fantasy about those socialites.

“I thought what if the snobbish and uppity rich socialites were deranged whore and hooker without an ounce of self-respect that secretly sold their body behind their husband's back."

"Boy, your fantasy was a bit over the top." Rhonda sneered, she never imagined that his fantasy was quite wild. Patience Rhonda! Patience!

“I doubt you will like what I say next, officer. Should I continue?” He was quite unsure of himself whether to say the next part of his fantasy or not.

“It’s fine, please continue,” Rhonda replied. She was prepared this time; knowing that the boy in front of her was under the influence of weed and , what he said next would probably be weird or outrageous.

“What comes next was a great desire to humiliate them, I wanted that their true nature as whore got revealed; that underneath their glam surface, they were a cheap hooker that even a homeless person could afford.

"Remember the part that I said the knowledge wasn't fake?" asked John, Rhonda just nodded her head in response, "I have a hunch that my fantasy was no longer a fantasy, it was the truth! it was not a what-if situation anymore, I know that those socialites were all whore deep down."

"I can say that it was an interesting fantasy you had there when you were under the influence," Rhonda remarked.

John shook his head, "No, it wasn't a fantasy, I was shocked when I watched the news the next day.”

“- I thought you didn’t give a single care about them?” Rhonda was recalling his previous statement about not giving a shit to the charity event.

“How could I avoid that news if it’s the biggest news in the city? every single corner of this city talked about them!” John said, chuckling awkwardly, “but, is it a coincidence that I fantasize about them being whore and then there was news about their afterparty wild orgy and the rumor that those socialites sell their bodies really cheap?" he shook his head, "I think not, I thought that I was somehow changing them, my fantasy at that time was becoming real."

“So, let me sum this up, you thought that you were somewhat changing those ‘respectable’ socialites to be nasty whore because of your fantasy, then you turned yourself to the police because you felt guilty?”

“Yes, you’re right, ma’am,” John answered.

Rhonda took a deep breath, she was speechless. She thought someone was playing a prank on her, but on other hand, she was glad, the young man was innocent and it was her job to make sure he wasn’t falsely charged. "Let me ask you some series of questions; I want you to answer truthfully!” her voice was firm, it carried a tone of authority.

John could tell that the mood in the room was changing, he thought that he was finally taken seriously. “Please ask away!” he braced himself of the upcoming question.

“First, was there anyone at home aside from you at that time?"

John nodded his head, "yes, my mother and my sister were at home that time."

"Did your mother and your sister know that you are in your bedroom at that time?"

"Uhmm...Yes? at least, I think so." John was wondering what was the officer’s purpose asking for whether his mom and sis knew that he was in his bedroom,

Rhonda was all smiles, "you have a solid alibi here, you were at your home when the accident happened, and your whereabouts could also be testified by your family members.”

“Pardon?” John was unable to get the point of what she said.

“This means if we put aside the matter of your fantasy, there was no contact or connection of some sort between you and anyone in the charity gala," Rhonda explained, "your fantasy wasn't strong enough proof, our law didn't regard people's fantasy as one of legitimate proof to arrest someone."

The room turned silent for a minute, Rhonda could tell that the young man still didn’t get what she said.

"In short, I assure you that you are completely innocent in this case, there is no way you did it! You should go home now!" Rhonda said, emphasizing that he was innocent.

"I can't accept this, officer! I was responsible for what happened there! You should punish me!" The young man was furious. Rhonda found the situation awkward and strange, usually, people would be glad if they were deemed as innocent, but the man in front of her did the opposite.

"Boy, calm down!” Rhonda barked. Now, she was wondering why did this guy be so stubborn and nonsensical, “Is there someone forcing you or threatening you? Blink twice if the answer is yes, the police will guarantee your safety,"

The boy shook his head to deny it and claimed that no one was forcing him. Rhonda sighed in exasperation; this was harder than she was expecting.

"Hear me first, boy, if you insist on being punished and feeling guilty because of your wild fantasy, my punishment for you is that you must go to a shrink for some rehabilitation therapy."

"But..."

"-there's no but, young man! You have a severe case of delusion here! I said it again that you..." Rhonda pointed her finger at the boy, "aren't the one that is responsible for what happened at the charity gala."

"Shit, I don't want to do this, but let me break some rules for you." She moved toward the cabinet located at the corner of the room.

******

The policewoman returned to her seat, in her hand, she was holding a thick brown paper folder.

"You see how thick this folder is? The documents contained here are information the police department had gathered regarding the prostitution case," she explained.

Officer Rhonda shorted through the documents and singled out a few of them, "let's start with this one; this one is a report for the socialite, Paula Castor.

"Paula Castor, 39 years old, a pretty wife of Richard Castor, one of the prominent businessmen of the city. The Castor family is old money, and Paula was considered one of the leading ladies in the socialite circle."

She then showed him a picture, “this photo was taken at the gala.” It showed Paula dressed elegantly in a long-sleeved red sequin dress.

“See, officer, her appearance is just as I described!” John exclaimed.

“Well, this photo was taken publicly at the gala and everyone could see it anywhere,” said Rhonda, she then took out another picture, ”this one though, was taken from street CCTV a day before.”

It was a bit blurry picture, but people could see clearly that the woman in the picture was no other than Paula Castor. Unlike the elegant lady, what she wore was outright slutty, a golden-colored bikini top, and a short black leather skirt that was barely covering her pussy, a tramp stamp could be seen above her crotch.

“She was on her way to her client, most of her client was unable to recognize her as Paula Castor, at most, they considered her only as look alike, it was the same case for the other socialites.

“The charities were their hunting ground and gathering point to exchange information.” Rhonda said, “I never expect that they are so twisted, they had cleverly hidden their track for so long.”

“Sorry, it's all my fault.” John was genuinely feeling guilty the more he heard about it.

“God darns it, you still don’t get my point after I talked so much? They had been a whore for so long!” She was frustrated by the young man, she told him quite a lot to convince him that he wasn’t the one that changed those women, her patience was being challenged.

“Why did you apologize if you weren’t the one that did it? as I said, they have been in this prostitute business for long, and you just had a fantasy about them last week, right?" once again, Rhonda tried to put logic inside the young man’s head.

“Yes, officer, but what if the change was retroactive?”

Rhonda was sighing in exasperation, she finally lost her patience against this stubborn boy, she just wanted to send him away from this room, but it also didn't seem to sit right on the righteous officer's mind to kick him out without reason.

"So, let's resort to this then,” Rhonda offered him a suggestion, “how about you try to change me? Can you do it? If you change those socialites, you should be able to do it again to me."

"Is it fine with you? What if I accidentally transform you to be a whore like them?"

"It's alright, if you have some kind of power, you ought to learn how to control it, so you could change them back."

She was right, if I am able to harness his power, I can change them back. John was convinced, he hesitated no more and stared at the officer, trying his best to use his ‘power’.

Something small but still noticeable...let's change her hair color! John was fully focused on his task, he tried to picture the woman in front of him with blonde hair color but even with his eyes turning red from glaring too much, nothing was happening, Rhonda was still short-haired brunette.

"So, what did you change?” she didn’t get a reply from him, “it seems like you failed to do it." Rhonda showed him a consoling smile, "See? it wasn't you; you better go home now, and please go to a psychiatrist if you have time."

She was finally able to send him away.

******

John had returned to his house. Lying in his bed, he was at ease, he had put down the burden on his mind. The officer proved that he had no power and it was only all his fantasy, there was no need for him to feel guilty.

This call for a celebration! He rose from his bed and went to the corner of his room. He opened the shelf where he kept his weed and bottle of . He was sorry to the officer as he broke his commitment to stay away from the temptation of weed and , but he swore that this would be the last time he wasted himself. It didn't take him long for his mind to go fuzzy after he smoked the weed.

“Oh, I’m here again...” John mumbled, he found himself high on the skies once again. He wasn’t panicking this time even when the head-splitting pain struck him, he brushed this situation as just a side-effect under the combination of weed and . When the pain subsided, his body was filled with power, unlike the first time, he somehow knew how his power works; whatever he thought when he was drunk in this state would be real.

Too bad, John once again shrugged these as something his mind created under the influence of . But, he still humored his thoughts because he was horny, his body was burning in heat, and he needed an outlet for release. Imagining that he actually had the power to change the reality of whatever he thought made him hard.

The young man's who thought that his fantasy was harmless began to get creative with it, and John was a man with a sick corruption fantasy.

"How can they hide it well from the eyes of the public for so long? I almost send myself to prison if officer Rhonda didn't stop me,” he paused, thinking of the potential culprit.

"The town council! they probably knew this secret and helped those whore to hide this scandal for so long. Those corrupt politicians were betraying people’s trust!”

John thought about how he should transform them. He got some ideas after short contemplation to start the ball rolling.

Mayoress Meghan was a lesbian that has one of the uppity whorish socialites as her secret lover. She is a strict woman on the outside but very submissive to her lover. Her lesbian lover loves to humiliate her, the more she humiliated the harder will Mayoress Meghan cum.

The other members of the town council were just as perverted as the Mayoress, all of them were degenerate perverts, and they love to be treated harshly without respect.

His fantasy about the mayoress in the various humiliating scenarios wasn't enough to make him cum. His mind then shifted to his memories of the pretty police officer he met today. John was still pretty horny, and he knew what he would jerk to next.

It should be harmless to imagine her as evil and kinky person for my fantasy, right?

Officer Rhonda Kelly was the most corrupt police officer in the city police department, she was a nice person on the surface, but a cruel manipulative bitch that has no morals and inhibition.

She was secretly a dominatrix!

He imagined the caring officer was clad in a dominatrix outfit instead of her police uniform, commanding other men and women to kneel before her. John could picture her vividly clear in his mind as if Rhonda was standing in front of her with the dominatrix outfit.

Make me stronger, John...

He swore that hear a sweet whispering voice of a woman, a familiar one that belonged to the policewoman he met today but he shrugged it off as his mind playing a trick on him. The idea of making officer Rhonda hotter and stronger had been planted on his mind though.

Officer Rhonda had a lot of people in this city under her thumb! She is not your regular dominatrix, she has a secret identity as Superdomina, the city’s crime overlord who loves to corrupt other women.

What was hotter than a sexy supervillain? A horny sexy supervillain that devoted herself to you.

Superdomina is madly in love with John Fisher and she will do anything to get fucked by me.

John thought that he began seeing things when out-of-thin air officer Rhonda appeared, she was wearing a fetish police uniform made of latex, her brunette hair was now platinum blonde. Without uttering a single word, she knelt in front of him, looking at his cock with worship.

John could tell that she was waiting for his command as if she was his devoted , “Give me a blowjob!”

******

The fabric of reality began to weave according to the young man's fantasies. A ripple of reality-changing waves struck the entire city.

Mayoress Meghan Snow was in her office at the town hall, she was currently in a meeting regarding the city's finances before the reality-changing wave washed over her. Her outer clothes were not changing much, but her getup now got some hint of perversion in it. Her long-sleeved shirt was changing into a flimsy low-cut v-neck blouse that shows a generous amount of cleavage, the sheer material of the clothes made it easier for people to see her nipples. Her long skirt grew to tighten to a black latex hobble skirt which made her could only do a tiny step when walking, underneath her hobble skirt, a vibrator was inserted into her cunt.

Mayoress Meghan brown shoulder-length hair lengthened and weaved itself into a ponytail. The brown color kept darkening until it became a raven black color. It’s not only her physical appearances that got changed, the mayoress went from caring, people-minded leader of the city to being vain, selfish, power abusing pervert that only minded her pleasure.

The other women in the room were experiencing similar changes. The city treasurer, Harmony Jensen, found her pantsuit transformed into a gaudy green bridal train dress, an assortment of gold jewelry appeared on her body. Under the train dress, some buzzing sounds could be heard, two egg vibrators were inserted into her pussy. Having a vibrator inside their cunt was a mandatory dress code for the town council female members. Harmony’s cunt was drenched because of non-stop stimulation from the vibrator, she would leave a wet trail if it was not for the train dress to hide and mop her juices.

Her face grew younger, and her skin became stiff as histories of numerous plastic surgeries and botox injection appeared in her life. Her outlook in life was also changed to fit her current appearance, no longer she was a good financial manager, Harmony Jensen in this reality was a corrupt gold digger that was only loyal to whoever could sate her greed for money and gold.

Meghan's personal assistant, Emma Smith, the youngest in the room, was not spared from the change all people in the town hall experienced. The blonde young woman changed drastically to suit the Mayoress' new lifestyle. She was clad in a black latex bodysuit from head to toes. Her head was covered by a latex hood, the beautiful natural blonde hair she was proud of before, just became a ponytail attachment for the hood. Emma was on her hand and knees, a glass board was attached to her back with her hand and feet fixed to a frame. She was just a piece of furniture in this room, she stayed silent in the room without uttering a single sound, after all a table couldn't speak.

"Harmony, how was the public opinion on us?” asked the Mayoress, she gritted her teeth, not because of her anger but to not let herself moan because of the vibrator on her pussy, “ugh… I couldn't believe that those snobbish rich bitches screwed up after they were able to hide it for long times.".

"It was as expected, the public trust in us was falling."

"Shit! Paid some media to do a good PR for us." Meghan's mood was bad, thankfully the vibrator on her cunt kept her distracted.

"Yes, Ma'am." Harmony answered, her mind currently calculated how much she could smuggle. Her pussy grew wetter as she thought of money.

Meghan could tell what the gold-digger in front of her probably thought, "don't take too much for your pocket; it's my money that you took!"

"I'll do a good job for you, Ma'am." Harmony excused herself from the room.

******

Someone else entered the room several minutes later after Harmony left. Another woman entered the mayoress’ office. She was wearing a short fake fur coat, a crop top, cut-out hotpants, and her legs were clad in torn fishnet stocking. Unlike Harmony, whose 'youth' was gained from plastic surgeries; this mature woman's face looked below her actual age because of her expensive and intense skincare. She was Paula Castor, one of the socialites-cum-hooker. Paula Castor was the secret lover of Mayoress Meghan, but unlike the lesbian Mayoress, Paula was Bisexual.

"Where is your dress?" asked the Mayoress, Paula usually visited her dressed in a beautiful dress to match her status. It was a surprise for Meghan to see her lover visited her in her hooker getup.

"As if you never saw me in my working attire,” Paula was annoyed, “why I should I bother to hide it anymore? All people know that I’m a cheap whore now, I even got a few homeless people to use me on my way here."

"But this is the town hall, people can't see me with you in whore attire!" Meghan gave Paula the best stern look she could muster. It was a laughable thing to do because Paula was the dominant one in their relationship.

"Hah...You were worried about it?" The hooker strode closer to Meghan. Paula gave her a surprise kiss on the lips.

"Which one is more important for you; me, or your reputation?" Paula asked. Meghan's expression grew softer as she knew the answer, she craved the humiliation, the more Paula humiliated her, the greater pleasure she got. Meghan kneeled in front of the whore to prove that she was subservient to Paula.

*******

At the same time, in the City Police Department.

Officer Rhonda was in the archive room when the reality-changing wave washed over her. She felt a surge of power poured into her body, the surge washed over all her inhibition and morals.

Her stature grew taller and fitter, her brunette hair losing its color and turned platinum blonde, her facial features were refined that made her grew prettier than before, the officer was a mix between Barbie doll and Amazoness now.

Medals began appearing on her police uniform. Rhonda’s rank went up from a police lieutenant to the whole police department chief. ‘Power's corrupt, absolute power corrupts absolutely.’ Her memories were changed to suit her new corrupt self. She remembered how many people she manipulated to get her position, by sexual trap or by , she was no stranger to resorting to crime herself. 'Whatever Rhonda wants Rhonda gets' was her motto.

Rhonda was one of the most feared figures in the city, she had another identity aside from being the police chief; she was Superdomina, the city’s crime overlord. In this city, she was the one that decided what is right and what is wrong, anyone who crossed her would get their lives ruined.

The archive room transformed to suit her new identity. No longer was it the Police department's archive room, the room was now Rhonda's secret room where she kept all her intelligence reports and material. All the influential people in this city were under her thumbs.

******

She recalled the young man who she met at the office today. Her heart was beating faster when she had a conversation with the young man. It was a new experience for Rhonda, even with her husband, her hardened and cold heart didn't even feel a bit flustered, her marriage with him, after all, was only a marriage of convenience for Rhonda to hide her other identity. It was different with the young man, she was lovestruck with the young man who was the same age as her daughter. She wanted him, and as her life motto said, 'whatever Rhonda wants Rhonda gets'.

Her mind was wandering, and she somehow found herself in an unfamiliar white room, she didn’t know whether she was dreaming or not.

In the center of the room, she saw a familiar young man, the one she had a crush on, stood naked, stroking his dick. Rhonda approached him, without saying anything, she knelt in front of the young man, gesturing that she would help to relieve him.

The boy asked her for a blowjob, without hesitation, she took his cock inside her mouth, her head bobbed back and forth on the boy's big cock. His cock was throbbing inside her mouth. He held her head with his hand and unloaded his cum down her throat. His cum taste was as delicious as her favorite yogurt, she was instantly addicted to it.

“Good girl.” The young man praised her after she swallowed all of his cum. Her body was erupting in pleasure when she heard the young man praising her.

*******

When she regained her wit, she had been back to her secret room, her skirt already fell on the floor, and her panties were damp.

It was just a dream.

She giggled. She removed her damp panties and sniffed its smell.

“Salty,” Rhonda licked the wet spot on her panties. She didn’t throw away these panties but put them into her uniform pocket instead.

The crime empress continued to walk around the rows of bookshelves and picked up several folders from there. Those folders she picked contained detailed information regarding the city's socialites.

"Who should I pick for my man?" She wanted to give her new man some fucktoy as a gift, and those socialites whores was the best choice

*******

A butterfly effect was triggered once the city's influential people got transformed into their pervert selves. Several parts of the city were transformed to fit the new reality; the city’s art center transformed to be a big strip club, some luxurious hotels transformed into cheap love motels, a newly built senior high school building was vanishing from history, in its place was an old rundown building that had been used for a gang’s hideout. As the city transformed, it began to affect people that related to it. The number of whores and slut in the city was significantly increasing, the faithful housewives and successful businesswomen were streetwalkers, strippers, or crack whores in this reality.

******

The next morning. The culprit of all this change, John Fisher, just woke up from his hangover.

“Ugh, my head.”

John went to the dining room to drink some warm tea to relieve his hangover.

He was struck dumb when he saw his mother was only in a skimpy yellow bikini. “Mom, why do you wear a bikini inside the house?” His mother, Linda Fisher, gave him a weird look.

“Baby, what’s wrong with you? there’s nothing wrong with wearing a bikini at home, every woman did it.” She put on a confused look.

“Yes…yes, there’s no problem.” John took a glass of water and ran back to his room hastily.

He browsed the internet and found that a lot of things in the city had changed in a more perverted direction, into something that matched his fetish.

Hold on! He never had any fantasy but his mother was clearly changed. “There’s no way I am the one that did this, right?” once again, the young man contemplated whether he needed to turn himself to the police or not.

FIN
******

Author notes: Special thanks to rkuu as the editor for this story

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)