More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Argusx Argusx

What should I change?

There's a knock at the door...

As you contemplate what you should do now that you have access to this device, there's a knock at the door. You answer it to find your friend C.J. and her roommate Brittany. "Hi Scott!" C.J. bubbled, "what's your plans for today?" You motion for the two girls to come in. C.J. was your friend all through Jr. High school. She had short blonde hair, blue eyes, a cute face with slightly nerdy black glasses. She was slightly chubby, but she had a good figure. Clocking in at barely 5'3", she was very self conscious about her body, and like most days, wore leggings and a large roomy top, which covered her breasts, but did not hide their size. They were big, easily D cups, but she never showed them off. Her roommate, on the other hand, you barely knew, but you liked what you saw. A dark brown skinned woman if nearly 6', wore a short skirt, high heels, and a spaghetti strap top that revealed her flat stomach. Her top barely attempted to cover her breasts, which weren't as large as C.J.'s, but quite large still. Her skirt barely made it past her ample behind. Brittany sat at the couch in front of the laptop and asked, "what's with the weird ass laptop over here, Scott? You got anything to drink, me and the roomy are looking for some entertainment tonight. You got anything to spice up a Friday night?" You grab some beer from the fridge (Michelle's or your sister's) and pass a bottle to each of your guests. You decide to explain the laptop to your guests as the shower turns off. "Shit, shell be right back here, guess we better go." You say. Brittany puts a hand out, "hold up, why don't we just test this before we leave? What's your roommate's name again?" You reply slowly, "um, its Michelle, but I dont think that's a good idea." Brittany types and you look at the screen. It reads, "Michelle forgets all about the laptop and will have no memory of it." Brittany hits enter. Michelle comes out wrapped in her towel, then heads to her room and shuts the door. Brittany claps and closes the laptop and puts it in her backpack, "Scott, we are going back to our place. Wanna join us and we can really play with this thing?"

Do you join them or protest?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)