More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Nieve Nieve

What room do you enter?

The young women's room

You and Tammy look at each other, and enter the young women's room.
Looking around, you can see a small collection of young ladies sitting around, chatting with one another.

"Well honey, should I leave you here, or stay for a while?" asks Tammy.

"Stay baby...I want to have you first..".

We look around, and sit next a young, firm brunette.

"Hi" she says and smiles.

"Hello yourself" you answer.

You dont really know how to start this thing, so Tammy takes the young brunettes hand and places it on your cock.

Tammy smiles at you, as does the brunette.

"My names Sam" she says.

"Hi Sam, will you suck my cock?" you say.

"Gladly" she replies, and proceeds to lower her head to your now growing cock.

She takes your cock by the hand and kisses the tip gently before opening her mouth slightly and letting the head of your cock enter her mouth.

Her mouth is warm and wet, and you cant help letting out a quiet groan. As Tammy sits next to you and watches, you turn to her and kiss her passionatly. She returns the kiss, pushing her tongue into your mouth.

And all this time, young Sam is sucking that cock of yours in her mouth. Bobing her head up and down, rolling her tongue around the tip and back down, you can feel yourself pushing your hips forward to greet her lips.

You move your hand down to Tammys pussy, and feel how wet she is. Not wanting to neglect your own wife you.....

Decide to give her some well deserved attention as well...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)