More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Sprhr2 Sprhr2

Who am I going to fuck first?

The woman you used to flirt and sext with

I tried concentrating at work this morning, but I can't shake the thoughts of finally getting laid. I feel bad because I worry that some of the women in the office with me can feel what's happening in my brain. Not that I never fantasized about them before, but now it feels like every woman I talk to I am just imagining throwing herself into casual sex with me like we're in some bad porno. Even if they can tell that I'm thinking bad things, at least they can't see my hard on while I'm sitting behind my desk. It's lunch though and I decide I need to get away from here for a bit.

I step out of the office and start walking the riverfront area looking for a restaurant to eat at. It would be nice to have some waitresses that are nice to look at, but the Hooters is probably a little much. Talk about imagining myself in a porno. I walk a little farther and find a nice casual joint that serves local seafood. I ask for a small table on the porch next to the water. I get a nice corner spot with a view of the ocean and the rest of the porch. I quickly decide on my meal and put the menu down. That's when I see her walking through the porch seating being led to a table by the hostess.

At first I think my mind is still in overdrive, concocting ridiculous scenarios that end in my sexual gratification. But then I realize that she's here with a man - probably not a detail my mind would add. She is fortunately oblivious as I'm staring. I consider literally pinching myself to convince myself that this is real. In a distant corner of my mind, Billy Ocean is singing "Get out of my dreams..." After so much time spent talking about what we would do to one another, there she was. Her California girl complexion looked beautiful in a seersucker sun dress. Her toned legs look amazing strutting through the restaurant in strappy wedges. Her full brunette hair was free and hung down to her shoulder blade length. It framed her piercing eyes. It is most definitely Ava.

For years Ava and I have chatted on and off. We found each other on an erotica page that had chat. We got to talking and it was fireworks. We seemed to match up perfectly, both sexually and personally. We enjoyed the same jokes and got along well, but we turned each other on like light switches and once we got going we would just ignite. We had both been taken the whole time by partners that either weren't willing or able to give us what we needed. We never actually tried to meet, just happy for finding someone that understood us and wanted us the way we wanted them. And now she happens to not only be here in my town, but sitting here in the same restaurant as me the day I decide that I'm going to forego my vows? Whether it's coincidence or fate, I can't pass on this and quickly work on how I'm going to introduce myself to her.

I need to find a way to introduce myself to her that she would know it was me without alerting this guy, whether or not it was her boyfriend, to the fact that the two of us are infatuated with one another. Ava had shared pictures including her face, but as close as we were I never felt comfortable enough to do the same. Ava and I maintained pseudonyms on the site, but had actually told each other our real names. I decide to pretend like we went to college together and drop both names. Hopefully it's enough that she gets it. I steel myself, get up from the table, and walk over to introduce myself for the first time to someone who in some ways knows me better than even my wife does.

"Hey! Ava, is that you?" I ask standing next to the table. The two both look up at me. Ava is pensive. She's in that nervous point where she feels like my recognition should indicate that she should know me, but she has no clue who she is looking at. Her boyfriend, meanwhile, is starting off skeptical, wondering who the hell is accosting Ava. I think I might be sensing a bit of jealousy in his look.

"Yeah, it's me..." she replies, leaving it hanging and hoping for me to fix the confusion. Luckily it's just the opening I was hoping for.

"Maybe you don't remember me, but we had a few classes together at UCSD. Everyone called me Mike, but you were the only one that called me by my real name, Derick." I watch her process those two names and transition to a look of disbelief. Her cheeks are flush. When I think she has it put together, I seal the deal with a wink using the eye that her boyfriend can't see.

"Derick!" Ava exclaims, then jumps up from her chair. She embraces me around the neck and I return the gesture. I keep my hands above the waist enough to keep up a friendly appearance, though I want nothing more than to reach down and grab her ass with both hands. "Oh my god, I guess I just never expected to run into anyone from school all the way out here! Please, join us!"

I pull an open chair from a table behind me and slide over to the open side of their table, now sitting between them. "Derick, this is Jake. Do you remember me talking about him back in school?"

"Of course! I remember thinking Jake was a lucky guy." I extend my hand and Jake reluctantly shakes it. He's definitely not happy about this. Time to play a card that is going to work like a charm, and explain why a guy in his 40s was in college classes with a woman in her 20s. I left up my left hand and flash my wedding ring. Ava always knew I was married, and hell we had some insanely hot times talking about how she would never leave me hanging the way my wife did. It's no surprise to her, and for Jake, hopefully this makes me seem harmless. "Don't worry, I'm married. I was just the old man in class, taking some courses to help me transition to a second career."

This seems to smooth things over and ease Jake's concern. We continue chatting more relaxed now, with the couple explaining that Jake got a great job offer and they just moved out here, not really knowing anything about the area but it was too good an opportunity to turn down. I ask where they're living and find they're renting a place temporarily while they look for a house. I tell them about how great my neighborhood is, how family friendly it is, has a community pool. Jake nods and seems interested. Ava of course already knows all this. We had talked about what we would do if she and her boyfriend moved into our neighborhood. How naughty we would be.

I'm not the only one that remembers those conversations. At that point I feel pressure on my inner thigh and realize it's a foot. I try to maintain my composure as much as possible and turn to Ava. Her face says "guilty as charged" while her mouth says, "A pool too? That sounds like a lot of fun!" Against better judgement, I slowly open my legs wide so that bare foot can slide all the way up and feel how hard I am for her. Even with her boyfriend just a foot away from me it's all I can do to restrain myself. I want to yank Ava up, bend her over the table, and give her the fucking that we've been talking about for years.

"It's great, and I don't know what your schedules are like, but you guys should come over some time. You can see some of the houses for sale with a realtor, but you don't always get a good feel of the neighborhood. You guys can hang out and check out the pool or some of the local bars and restaurants if you want." I offer, trying to make my in for seeing Ava again.

Ava wisely waits for Jake to make it his idea. "Yeah, that would be great, thanks!"

"I think we always used school email to write during class, Derick. I don't think I have your number. Can we get that?"

I smile at Ava. Such a cool operator. Perfectly played. "Yeah, you're right. We did everything through that system. Here's my number." I give her and Jake my number. Don't want to arouse suspicion early. We get up and I shake Jake's hand, telling him it's nice to finally put a face to the name. In the back of my mind, I'm remembering the name being associated with not giving Ava enough attention, or being able to satisfy her... but he doesn't need to know that. Ava and I share a big hug, again trying to be careful to keep it platonic looking. But it can still look platonic while I press my hard cock against her so she gets another feel.

I start walking back to the office. I can't imagine what a big dumb grin I probably have all over my face. I feel my phone vibrate and look down. Ava sent me a text Great seeing you! While I'm looking at the text, another one comes in on the messaging app that we used to stay below the radar all these years. Holy fuck. I could have dropped to my knees and deep throated you right there.

If it's possible, my smile gets bigger. Then I start writing back. You're lucky I didn't bend you over that table and fuck you senseless until the cops show up.

Fuck!

You like that? You like thinking about me grabbing your hair and fucking you right in front of him, showing him what a slut you are for a rough fucking?

Fuckfuckfuck! I'm just a slut for you, daddy. I'm so fucking wet for you

Just say when...

Where do Ava and I meet up?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)