More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Kd34 Kd34

What other stories that has to do with cfnf scene and moments?

The woman's new dress

Well we all know the story of, "the Emperor's new clothe's," as the Emperor wore clothes at a paraide that was invisible to the eye, until it took a young man to see and point out what everyone there both man and woman couldn't see, and that was that the Emperor was not wearing anything, but that he was naked, and could clearly see his schlong and scrotum.

Now this story is simular to this story but with a lady wear clothes that are invisible to the eye as Kate could see that she's not wearing a dress, could see that she's naked as it was plane as day for her to point out.

There was this lady that goes by the name Brenda Norman who was 53 years old and looked really good for her age, as Kate how was 19 years old would call her Mrs. Norman. Mrs. Norman as Kate would call her would be known to be one that wears nice dress and swimsuites as Kate would compliment her as Mrs. Brenda would be one to thank her. However one day they were in Brenda's room as she took out a dress from her linen closet and took all the dress that was Invisible to the eye. When picking out the dress Mrs. Norman said, "I'm going to wear this dress today," as Kate then told her, "Mrs. Norman, I literally see nothing, you mean to tell me that out of all the dresses in your closet that I could see you're choosing to wear that one that I can't see," as Mrs. Norman said, "yes I am, along with my pantie and bra, feel the fabric of this dress." Then Mrs. Norman told her, "you are a non believer huh Kate, then feel the fabic for yourself," as Kate did just that as she felt the fabric from the non visible dress as she felt that it was real fabic. "Whoa Mrs. Norman!, this does feel real for a dress that is invisible to the eye," said Kate, as she felt that the material was real for a dress she couldn't see. She pulling out her bra and panties from her draw as well.

Were the panties and bra invisible as well too?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)