More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Teenslut Teenslut

What's next?

The wild plan revealed

“Let’s talk about the finance first. I have bought this block regardless of if we make an agreement, and in good faith, I will give you 10 years free leasing of the bar and garage, so you guys won’t feel that the finance is tying you into an agreement you don’t need. With free rent both in the bar and garage you guys will have a lot more independent freedom in the future even without my additional support.”

“But if we agree on a deal, you will also have access to a stipend of 50 000 dollar for each year the collaboration goes on, in additional to whatever other incomes we create together. And for each time the contract is renewed, you will receive 5 000 dollars for each month completed. The total in cash gifts will be 110 000 dollars pr year, and if you don’t use it all, you can donate it to a charity of your choosing. We can also talk about potential developments or expansions of your business or your club. That is the gist of the direct financial support, and as you see, it is substantial, but it should not affect your decision about the next part of this deal. And that is the part that is important for me, and for you, because it will be monumental for all of us in the foreseeable future if we get to an agreement.”

“According to my research, you are around 15 members, that is ok for now, but hopefully you will agree to increase the member list. I also believe you guys make your money from the garage and Bar, but it is not enough to make everything go around smoothly, and you are involved in charities, that is where I first heard about your club. In addition to the stipend and financial support I will give, I will also suggest and help grow the club. My understanding is that while you are a club, not a gang, you are dipping your toes into illegal activities, that is not a problem for me, and I will also support if you want to develop that part of the club. Part of my fantasy is naturally attraction to the rough and criminal part of the bikers, but it is optional since clubs like you are similar without that part. Your clubhouse is the bar, and your business is the garage, I will help renovate and improve both businesses and I will add on to it by renovating part of the buildings that you guys will have a free lease on as long as your lease on the club and bar is active, so 10 years.”

“That is the boring part of my involvement, so let us get to the part that makes me so crazy that the only things I think about is this.”

“My goal is becoming a sex , or for the bike club, completely without limits while I serve as your property, cause that is what I will be, a owned piece of property you are free to do whatever you want with. You will be in total control of me, if you want to use me for sex, or me, or just keeping me as cheap labor and a cash cow, that is up to you. You can humiliate me, me, absolutely no limits. I have bought my own bike but that is for going back and forward to the start and stop of the acts. You can decide that I am forbidden to ride with you, and when I am with you on the road, you can decide who I am riding with. So, conclusion on my participation is a no limit for whatever you need.”

“The last part we need to agree on is a schedule and contracts. My idea is to start with 2–3-month long contracts for the first year, when I sign one, I have no rights before the contract is over, then I can either walk away or sign a new contract. After the first year, it will be 6 months contract with the same stipulations. And if we still are involved after three years, the contract length will last if the lease contracts, the remaining years of the 10-year lease.”

“And for my schedule I will be fulltime while I am here, and when I am on my own time, it is up to me to agree to being involved if we agree to that. The first year I will spend two evenings each week, for example 4pm-8am each Tuesday and Thursday. And every weekend from 4pm Friday to Sunday 10am. In additional to that, I will spend 2-4 weeks three times a year as a 24/7 fulltime , those periods are up to the club both duration and time of year. And for each contract I will increase the time being spend as a fulltime no limit as a club .”

“That is the gist, the layout of my wish, and we can discuss the details, but for now, you have the general idea of what I desire and what we plan. And it is time for me to give the last push to show you guys that I am serious.”

_“I will go into the backroom and change and freshen up, if you are interested in trying this arrangement out, then you guys can come back there in ten minutes to test the merchandise before we sign the first contract. And if you aren’t interested, then we depart as friends, you just leave and enjoy a free lease for the next 10 years. But I hope you guys will join me soon.” _Thea said while getting up and wiggling her ass while slipping back into the decorated bedroom behind her office.

Before she walked into the backroom, she turned let her dress fall to the floor, turning around and started to pull down her underdress.

“Ten minutes, let me know.” She said smiling while her mind went crazy with anticipation.

Her speech had been long, she barely held it together while trying to stay calm and maintained, as a serious partner during the presentation. She had tried to hold eye contact and stay engaged to come over as convincing as possible. It was not easy, but she could not sweat the details anymore, she had given her best attempt and now it was up to them what they wished.

What will the guys do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)