More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by SmutSlut SmutSlut

Who do we follow?

The widower Evelyn and her daughter's best friend, the high school senior, Kennedy

The last four years had been quite lonely since Natalie's father had passed, she was on the verge of starting her secondary school education and it had been very rough on her. I cried myself to sleep for many nights but eventually found myself the strength to continue being a single mother for Natalie. I never found it within myself to start seriously dating again, Jason had been my high school sweetheart and the only long term relationship that I had ever had.

Just last year Natalie was trying to prod me into getting out for myself and find someone that made me happy. I had tried and had had a few dates but nothing ever clicked and they all just petered out after one or two meetings. Then in the last month something happened. I started to notice a difference in Kennedy not long after she and my daughter Natalie had started their senior year at high school with a combined 18th birthday weekend. I saw Kennedy for the charming young woman that she had grown into and no longer then little freckle faced girl that Natalie met on the first day of elementary school. I'm not sure what it was but something about her had me intrigued, fixated even. It had started to bother me and question everything about my sexuality, I had never looked at another woman the same way, at least I don't think I had. Kennedy though was different. Her angelic face, bright blonde hair and the way the globes of her ass bounced just a little bit when she ran around the field for the first game of the year. I had been taking Natalie to games for a couple of years now, she had joined the Softball team when Kennedy suggested it and it was the first time that she really came out of the shell since her father passed so I was happy to help in any way that I could.

My attention came back to the game with the crack of the bat, a pop up that both Kennedy and the shortstop made a move for. Kennedy waved her off and made the easy catch for the final out of the game and the win. As the team all comes together to celebrate, I watch Kennedy do a victory dance, shaking her tight ass. Meanwhile the cheer of the crowd roared around me, I was however entranced with the slow motion performance, I couldn't help but stare lustfully at her and feeling a tingle between my legs. I hadn't felt anything like that in years and continued to watch her as went back to the bench and packed up her gear, my eyes never leaving her. Snapping me out of the trance I was in, I heard Natalie beside me.

"The girls are going out tonight to celebrate, I won't be home till late but you know you can trust me mum."

"Wait, uhhh, what was that."

"Celebration, tonight, girls, seriously what's with you? It looks like you’re off in space."

"Oh, yeah, sure, that's fine. Make sure you keep your phone on and stay safe."

I turned back to the field but Kennedy was gone, I let out a sigh with a sunken heart and headed back to my empty home, alone, again. Once there I went up the stairs to the bathroom needing a shower before heading off to bed. After stripping my clothes away I just looked in the mirror. At 39 I still kept myself in relatively good shape, long brown hair, 5’6” and a solid 127lbs, my breasts were still as perky as when I was younger and I had avoided the dreaded ageing sag that was surely to begin any day now. The nipples stood up proudly as I gently rubbed them, seeing Kennedy dance tonight made me a little amorous apparently. Oh well, no harm in a little innocent fantasy right? Next up was cupping my breasts and squeezing which caused a bolt of pleasure to run down my body into my nethers.

I quickly got into the shower and lathered myself up, no one would know what was in my mind while I played and so it wouldn’t harm anyone. As I lathered up my hand slipped down between my legs more and more. Images of Kennedy’s hot butt flashed in my mind as my fingers gently teasing first around the outside and then venturing in my pussy finding that spot that made my body tingle. It had been a while since I’d played with myself but was taking great pleasure in tonight’s self indulgence nonetheless rubbing all around while the masturbation fantasy built. While my right hand was busy fingering myself the left twisted and pulled at my nipples, they were very sensitive. It then made it’s way to my clit while I finger fucked myself like it was a small cock.

Everything was so slippery from the soap, water and the juices flowing from within me allowing faster action with my fingers. It was helped with thoughts of Kennedy naked, spread out before me playing her own nipples hard and pussy glistening with her own juices. In her mind Kennedy looked down at her awaiting my tongue and fingers. Before her, she began to stroke herself slowly in anticipation of the pleasure to come. It was then during the fantasy that my first orgasm hit, screaming out in ecstasy. It left me emotionally and physically drained on the floor of the shower gasping as the steamy shower ran over me and washed away the fantasy from my mind.

The masturbatory fantasy shower had left me exhausted, while I was towelling off Natalie sent through a text saying that she was staying at a friends house for the night. I would have liked a bit more notice but glad she was still letting me know, besides it gave me the house to myself. After changing into my comfy evening clothes I collapsed on the bed and fell asleep with half a glass of wine still sitting on the bedside table. Dreams and visions of the beautiful young Kennedy danced through my head all night leading to a blissful sleep the likes of which I rarely knew these days.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)