More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Gary25 Gary25

What's next?

The weeks after the birth

Queen Daphne’s miraculous pussy returned to its original tightness, much quicker than the average woman. As a member of the Esturania Royal family, her body was significantly more adapt at repair and pleasure. Rumor has it that a drop of sweat from a Esturan could cure syphilis, and a drop of urine from one could heal the blind. All while inducing immense pleasure to the consumer.

As the Queen’s body had returned to normal, she after the weeks of moderating the kingdom’s orgies, was able to return to normal castle duties.

As royal procedure, at dawn her and her husband were awoken by fellatio and cunnilingus from their respective handmaiden and man servants. The young maid and her male counterpart, lifted the thick comforter, permanently stained with generations of cum and pussy juice, that remained no matter how thoroughly a launder cleaned.

In the Esturania kingdom , tradition and customs were immensely important. Both the servants were dressed in traditional Esturania palace workers garb.

The maid, Florence, wore a long apron and skirt thats transparent color allowed for a perfect view of her neatly shaven cunt. Her breasts, small yet firm, spilled over and out of the perfectly cut window at the neckline of her top. Dangling between each nipple was a thin golden chain, representing her status as the Queens hand maiden.

While she began to fold the comforter, the manservant, Henry, began to suckle at the balls of his highness, King Fredrick. Henry was wearing a matching set of shorts, dress shirt, and blazer. Hanging limp, restrained, and exposed were his cock and balls. They were hanging out of a complementary window of Florence’s own, in his own transparent shorts. His vest and shirt allowed for his nipple to be seen and nothing else, a rather modest garment in the kingdom of Esturania.

Florence soon joined him on the bed, and her pink tongue slid swiftly between the lips of her master. Her nose wrinkled as she felt the tickle of Queen Daphne’s long pubes. And she took a deep inhale, loving the musty aroma of an unwashed morning pussy. As she thrusted her tongue into the queens folds, her face was washed with the cum of her master.

Henry pulled off of the Kings dick, and let his spit pool in his mouth and dribble on to the red tip. He sensually ran his tongue along the thick vein on the underside, humming as he brought the head back into his mouth. Taking a deep breath he the thick cock down his throat. King Fredricks cock twitched several times, and thick white cum flooded the back of Henry’s throat making him gag. He didn’t pull off though, drinking each drop. The last bit he saved, pulling off and taking Florence’s head in his hands pulling the two of them into a deep kiss.

With that the two Royals awoke from their slumbers, and their servants were quick to dress them. Queen daphne was dressed in her finest bustier and corset, her breast on display for all to see. Her lower half was adorned with a mini skirt, made of the most delicate of fabrics, that stopped right above her large clit. Her robe draped behind her a deep purple.

King Fredrick was dressed in leather pants that fit every contour of his body, a well tailored sleeve standing out for his royal jewels. His chest was covered with a chain mail crop top , that showed off his bejeweled navel.

The two royals shared a passionate kiss, and grope, before going their separate ways. The Queen to receive the towns folk taxes and the king to get the next generation of Knights.

Do you follow the king or the Queen?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)