More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by mmmmcookies mmmmcookies

What happens next?

The wake.

By the time that I got home the next day, I found that the house was empty. There was a note on the entryway table explaining that my new family had already left for the wake at the funeral home, but that they would meet me there. As I wandered my way through the house I had grew up in, I felt like a stranger. There was furniture that I didn’t recognize and decorations on the wall that I had never seen before.

The first floor guest bedroom had gone to Jade, obvious from the science posters and microscope on the room’s desk. As I made my way upstairs, I saw that Amber had taken over the old computer room for her own, with her cheerleader outfit hanging on the door of her closet. My room was the only room that had gone untouched, and I took a little comfort in that. As I stripped out of my clothes and headed for the shower, I wondered where Ruby slept when she was staying in the house. It wasn’t long before my shower was finished and after I put on some more suitable clothing, I got back in my car and drove to the funeral home.

I found my girlfriend, Jenna, waiting for me by the entrance. As soon as I got out of the car, she rushed over to me and gave me a deep kiss and then hugged me.

Jenna may not have been the most beautiful girl in town, but she was perfect for me. She had a slim figure, dark brown hair pulled back in a ponytail, and she wore a pair of retro eyeglasses even though she could have worn contacts. She was a bit of a geek like me, interested in the same books and movies as I was, so there was no problem here. The only thing I wold have changed about her would have been her b-cup breasts. I would have liked them a little larger but so much else that was perfect about her, I could overlook that.

“Are you okay, John,” she asked, still holding me tightly.

“Yeah,” I replied, “I mean, as okay as someone can be, I suppose...”

She released the hug and then looked in my face to make sure I was really okay. “All right, then... Let’s go inside. Everyone’s waiting for you.” She took my hand and pulled me towards the entrance.

We went in through the front doors and as soon as we did, Candice spotted me from across the room. She quickly came over to us and wrapped her arms around me.

“I’m so sorry,” she whispered into my ear as she hugged me tightly again.

I knew it was wrong, but the feeling of her immense chest pressed against mine caused my cock to plump up a little. I shifted my lower body away from her so she wouldn’t have to feel her stepson pop a boner against her at her husband’s funeral. I think she took it as me trying to break the hug as she ended it quickly after that. I mumbled something about it not being her fault and then turned to find Amber and Jade on my other side.

Each of them gave me a hug and again, I made sure to keep our bodies seperated beneath the waist. All of my stepsisters were babes and I had a hard time imagining what it would be like sharing a house with all of them.

“Where’s Ruby,” I asked when the hugs were finished.

“She was here earlier,” Jade said as she averted her glance from me.

“But she said she had to grieve in her own way,” finished Amber. “I think she was going to get plastered.”

“That doesn’t sound like a bad idea,” I said as I turned to see the crowd of people in the larger room, friends of the family and my father and more relatives.

I spent the next hour hugging, shaking hands and hearing condolences and stories about my father. After a while, I took a little retreat to the room set up in back for the family, with snacks and beverages for us. I spotted a bottle of wine that someone had brought and I quickly opened it.

I’m not sure how much I drank but the rest of the night went through in a blur. I vaguely remembered Jenna taking me home because I was too drunk to drive my own car. She lead me up to my room and helped me out of my pants and shirt before lying me down in my bed. Jenna gave me a quick kiss goodnight and then told me that she would see me tomorrow.

After that, I quickly drifted off into a deep sleep.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)