More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by mack2028 mack2028

What group?

The uneducated/lazy

After automation, uneducated citizens were considered useless. Instead of simply stating that anyone poor was now a noncitizen though they thought it would be more useful to give them a chance.

K-12 education has become much more difficult with around 40% failure rate by age 19 (The final year you have to finish high school) The new caste system is based on education level.

PHD+ anyone that has more than 1 phd has rights to anyone bachelor's and below. Each PHD lets you make requests for one **** of anyone not currently in school with less than a master's degree.

PHD the first time you get a PHD it gives you rights to anyone below an associate's.

Master's this is the level of basic freedom. You only have rights to failures and dropouts but no one has rights to you.

Bachelor's Some protection

Associate's The ability to end school without entering slavery, though many still have the right to use you.

High school, Temporary safety from slavery. Though if you do not start college within 6 months you become a dropout.

Dropouts, The underclass. Anyone that ends their education before associate's becomes a dropout and loses their rights to expression and bodily autonomy (Anyone can **** them and they can not purchase any form of birth control including abortions) Additionally anyone with a bachelor's or above can conscript dropouts for anything they like from hard labor to serving drinks, though they need to pay them (minimum wage), can't hurt them, and need to obey basic labor laws (8 hours, lunch breaks etc)

Failures, The **** class. If you fail out of school before your high school diploma you become a ****. You are rounded up and taken to camps where you are trained and kept until someone purchases you. Failures have no rights and can even be killed for sport/medical reasons.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)