More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Castle Castle

Does the trap suceed?

The trap works ... and catches a surprise.

Velma heard a soft thunk from the dining room as the secret passage opened. With a roll and a crash the trap succeeded. Velma got up from her hiding place and carried the net to a jubilant Daphne.

“Whoo hooo! We did it, alright, we did it!” Daphne chanted as she danced around the net caught zombie. “I got it all on tape! The zombie came out and got trapped, and I went in the secret passage and found the counterfeiting press. Now we can just call the sheriff and show the boys who’s boss!”

Velma hugged Daphne as they jumped up and down. “I’m gonna make Fred let me drive the Mystery Machine! He always gets us lost and broken down in the middle of nowhere! At least I know how to read a map and ask for directions!”

“Fat chance!” Fred’s voice rings out, bringing both girls to an immediate stop. They look around for him and Shaggy and Scooby, but it’s just them and the zombie in the dining room.

“Fred?” Daphne said, looking around.

Velma, too, looked for them before she suddenly stopped and stared. “I don’t believe it!”

“What?” Daphne said as she came over. Velma was staring at the zombie as it hung his head and tried to look like he wasn’t there. “Shouldn’t we wait for the police, like we always do, before we take off his mask?”

Velma reached out with a shaking hand to pull the mask off the zombie when he suddenly sprang up with a pocket knife in his hand. He pulled the shredded net off him and lunged at Daphne. Velma hurled the backup net from the kitchen at him. The zombie growled and started to slash the second net before Daphne clobbered him with the lamp standard. Panting, she went over to the zombie as Velma snatched the pocket knife away from it. She pulled the zombie mask off and saw … Fred!

“Oh my gosh!” Daphne said in terror, “I didn’t kill him did I?”

Velma leaned down and felt for a pulse. “No, he’s got a strong pulse and he’s breathing fine. The question is, what do we do now?”

What do the girls do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)