More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Gambio Gambio

Which one of these trash-fests do you want to read about?

The training of my sensei- Ino Yamanaka, by Serca45

“There are dicks in the picture!”

“Ok, Gina calm down.”

“Why are these fucks always gunning for the how long does it take for Gina to hate this, record?”

“I mean, I suppose “The training of my sensei- Ino Yamanaka”, by Serca45 is directed at straight people?”

“Oh really? Last time I checked straight people don't like to have fucking dicks shoved into their fucking faces! Fucking hell!”

“Seriously Gina, I need you to calm down. Look, it's our first story about ninja's isn't that exciting?”

“What kinda cringy loser writes a story about ninjas?”

“Let's just start. Or as Naruto would say...Believe it!”

“Hurk”

READING IN PROGRESS (BGM)

“Ah, Naruto, one of the big three shounens that rose to prominence in the power vacuum that was left by Dragonballs closure. One might even call it the quintessential anime of the new millennium.”

“One might also call it stuff that only virgin nerds like.”

“I imagine the author would prefer the word Otaku or weeb, if he is of the self-deprecating sort.”

“Sounds greasy and disgusting. Just like this story!”

“It is hard to disagree with that. After all, this is what I call an ugly bastard story.”

“Well, the protagonist is ugly and a bastard, so seems pretty fitting.”

“True, we read many stories with evil protagonists, but usually the point is not to disgust the reader, at least not intentionally. This story however aims for exactly that.”

“Lemme set the stage real quick: The premise is that our protagonist, some fat fuck named Metsu goes on a Spa/Training trip with his fellow ninja squad, but he is secretly planning to turn his teacher, Ino, into a sex .”

“He has already done a lot of conditioning to this point. Most of it involving putting his sperm in Ino's food and toothpaste."

“Yeah, Metsu got lot's of that and the story goes to great length to describe how gross it and his penis is.”

“The author might have a smell fetish. He even goes as far as to prevent Ino from showering.”

“...”

“Before you say anything, that no shower rule was courtesy from Tom, not me.”

“Now that you mention it. Metsu does remind me of my brother. They are both disgusting creeps.”

“Metsu soon gains control of Ino by threatening to poison her husband, so she has to do whatever he says.”

“Pathetic, I would just call this little shit's bluff.”

“To be fair Ino was conditioned with lot's of cum and some ninjutsu.”

“Whatever the fuck that is.”

“I think it heightens her senses.”

“But it doesn't control her outright, right?”

“I don't think so.”

“Then why the hell doesn't she just Metsu? She is a ninja! Isn't that what they do?”

“Actually that is just a common misconception. Ninjas where most skilled at espionage. Furthermore the term “Shinobi” would be more historical accurate.”

“Wow, so interesting.”

“Would you prefer to talk about the lesbian scenes?”

“...”

“he he he.”

“THIS ISN'T FUNNY! How many time does this shit need to happen! Is every guy on this site gay? Because why else would you want a dick on a girl!”

“Yes, in case our listeners haven't figured it out yet. Ino grows a penis.”

“And not just any penis, this somehow happens to be fat bastards penis. Meaning the whole scene is double as disgusting.”

“Pure lesbian scenes are quite rare. From the 23 stories we featured so far only two would count “Becoming a warrior” and “Galactic Adventures”. Everything else involves a guy in some shape or form, either trough futanari or genderbending. I like to call this the Bechdel test of erotica. A fascinating subject.”

“Yeah, sure.”

“And this is about where the story stands right now. Metsu being a scumbag and Ino reluctantly going along with it.”

“Great, any other thoughts on it?”

“Yes, the author has an ellipses fetish.”

“Newsflash...reading stuff....written like this...is very...annoying!”

“And he spelled barely wrong seven times.”

“You counted?”

“Well, it made me thirsty for barley tea, soo...”

“I noticed a bunch of other spelling errors as well. I'm actually surprised you didn't faint again.”

“Oh please Gina, the grammar was bad, but not that bad. Serca45 would do well to touch it up some more tough.”

“Speaking off, there IS a Serca in the story. Waaaait, did the author self insert as a cute ninja girl that will most likely get by an ugly bastard?”

“It's very likely. The people here have the strangest fetishes.”

“Ain't that the truth.”

“Now, I suppose all is left is the masturbation question.”

“Why are you even asking that? Obviously no. I had trouble preventing myself from vomiting.”

“I thought you might at least appreciate the many images.”

“I guess some of them were pretty hot, but even they couldn't get rid of the gross imagery of Metsus smelly dick.”

“Yes, I am a very hygienic person, so even if I wanted to, I couldn't insert into Metsu.”

“And while you two have so much in common.”

“Wanna go back to no showering?”

“No Ma'am.”

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)