More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ignoremepleaseand ignoremepleaseand

What Pokemon/Character shall we look at first?

The trainer's journey

Let's get some context for this particular filling out of the Dex. 6 girls from the normal Pokemon world were transported into this new one, and must start their journey all over again, while still keeping some things similar from their previous lives. Those 6 are: Misty, Clair, Skyla, Serena, Mallow, and Marnie. As they make their way to receive their first Pokemon, they talk about what they do and don't want.

"As long as it has nothing to do with poop.... I uh...... can't deal with poop. It's so wet and squishy and sticky and-"Misty said before she was cut off.

"STOP IT!" Mallow screamed, shivering visibly. It was clear she felt the same way.

"Well for me personally, I hate public nudity. It just leaves you so exposed!" Serena explained.

"Yeah, I'm right there with ya," Marnie replied.

"While those are both no fun, what gets me is lesbian things. Being squished up in uncomfortable positions with other girls.... it's so weird and horrible," Clair complained.

"I'm with her on this one," replied Skyla, "I cannnot deal with that stuff at all."

The girls arrived at the professor's house and were given PokeDexes and... well.... you already know what happens then. The girls were then given their new outfits. Before they left, the girls had to get some starter Pokemon.

"I'm so sorry girls, but I'm almost all out of Pokemon. The only ones I have left are.... difficult, to say the least. But at least they are all humanoid. I'm sure you guys can handle it. Serena and Marnie, the two of you will each receive a Toxtricity. Toxtricity loves being in the spotlight, so to take care of it, you girls will need to go out into crowded public areas. While taking care of it, it's poison will melt off your clothes, and it will shock you, causing waves of "pleasure" to pass through your "sensitive areas". As for the actions you need to take to take care of it, well, I'll leave that up to you. Clair and Skyla, you will receive a Gardevoir. She is a powerful Psychic-Fairy type, and is known to be the most beautiful of all Pokemon. So much so that even looking at it will make you start making out very wildly with the nearest trainer. It also uses it's psychich abilities to put up fields, trapping girls in small areas together. It also has a very specific way of being taken care of, that I'll let you two figure out. And finally, for Misty and Mallow, you will get one of the most hated Pokemon in this entire world, Magmortar. You see, Magmortar's entire lower half is covered by a massive diaper that it pumps steaming hot shit into constantly. It also has a giant cannon on each arm that can shoot the type of fire that most fire types do, which dissolves clothes, makes girls sweaty, and makes them rub their bodies all over each other. However, it can also shoot it's poop out of the cannons as well. It is also a very malicious Pokemon, often trying to be as difficult as possible towards it's trainers, and often getting them into gross or embarrassing situations."

All the girls had somehow ended up with Pokemon that they exactly didn't want. What a strange coincidence.

What comes next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)