More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by sean_d2345 sean_d2345

You're coming up on Aunt Mary's Exit

The tears won't stop falling

The tears would not stop falling down the young woman’s face. Aunt Mary was gone forever, and now all the grief and sadness was hitting Allison hard. Why can’t I stop crying? She thought Why is she gone? The depression was overwhelming that Allison could barely see in front of her.

“Oh no. Allison, are you ok? What’s wrong?” asked her best friend

“We just passed my Aunt Mary’s exit and I can’t stop crying.” replied the young woman

“Oh, honey. I’m so sorry” the young woman put her hand on Allison's shoulder to console her, but the tears wouldn’t stop.

Allison appreciated her best friend’s attempt at making her feel better, but it was no use. She could not stop crying. It was getting to the point; she could barely see in front of her. The pair’s car began to sway back and forth.

“Hey, you need to stop this car,” the young brunette told her grieving friend “Get off at the next exit and make a right.”

The two friends got off the highway. Ashley guided her to a small hotel located near the interstate.

“Listen. I’m going to go in there and get us a room. We can sit and chat of a bit and cheer you up. We can get an early start and drive straight to the convention. What do you say?” Ashley looked into the young blonde’s eyes in earnest. She was doing everything she could to cheer her best friend up. A hotel seemed an odd choice but maybe her best friend was right, and they just needed to talk it out and get an early start in the morning.

Do you go into the hotel with Ashley?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)