More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by sean_d2345 sean_d2345

You're coming up on Aunt Mary's Exit

The tears won't stop falling

The tears just would not stop falling down falling down the young woman’s face. Aunt Mary was gone forever and now all the grief and sadness was hitting Allison hard. Why can’t I stop crying? she thought. Why is she gone? The sadness was overwhelming that Allison could barely see in front of her.

“Whoa hey! What is with the waterworks?” asked a concerned Mark

“My Aunt Mary is gone and I’ll never see her again. Oh god, why can’t I stop crying” said the distraught young woman.

The young man did what he could to comfort her but it was obvious that this was not his forte. Soon, the car was swaying back and forth as Allison was having trouble seeing.

“Ok you need to pull the car over now” said her friend in a more urgent tone. He looked at where they were and got a smirk on his face “I know just the place we can go. Take this exit and go right.”

The pair drove for about 20 mins off the highway along dark rural roads until Mark directed them to this out of the way shop. It had no signs out front other than a neon OPEN sign that was lit up.

“I’m gonna go in there. You can stay here if you want” Mark smiled his creepy smile “or you can come inside with me” He proceeded to get out of the car and walk inside.

The young woman was unsure of what to do. Should she just wait out here and compose herself or should she go into this odd looking store?

Do you enter the store with Mark?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)