More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by whizzper whizzper

The meeting.

The team meet.

The four people gather in the central room of their safe house.

Ryan looks over his team for a second before getting into the guts of the meeting.

To his left is Cindy, the teams driver and mechanical whiz. She is wearing a tight white t shirt, that really shows off her tremendous breasts. She moves quietly and is a decent shot...if she weren't so noticeable she'd make a great operative. As it is she gets her job done with a surgeons finesse. Ryan had recruited her from NASCAR after her boyfriend, the driver, died in a fiery wreck. He had seen her skill at fixing up the vehicle, and knew she was great at her job. He also knew he had to get her out of there, else she self destruct at her fiance's . Eager to get out of the after doldrums she jumped at the chance to serve her country. Ryan felt guilty that service didn't last too long. She had had a chance to go back to her old life but for some reason she stayed by Ryan.

To his right sits Craig, the teams sniper. He was in Marine Recon when Ryan recruited him for an operation in neighboring Venezuela. He jumped at the chance and served on that one CIA mission. His language skills were invaluable there, and after the mission went south he stuck with Ryan. Plus his sniping skills are second to none. The gun, for him, wasn't a tool, or an instrument...it is a part of him. And he's said that anytime without a gun in hands was just waiting for the right time.

Across from Ryan sits Jones, at the same time the youngest member of the team, yet has been on Ryan's team the longest. He was recruited for the CIA out of high school as a code breaker. After a year or two he was promoted to analyst, and assigned as Ryan's contact. After the Venezuela mission went to shit he hacked into the CIA mainframe and discovered that the Intell they had passed along was bad, and he quit to follow Ryan. The reason? Ryan never treated him like some little kid. He treated him with respect and he figured he was done at the CIA anyway.

"So what's the job boss?" Cindy asks, bringing Ryan back to his senses.

"Security. He wants us to make sure that his daughter's birthday party goes off without a hitch. They are going to be eighteen in two weeks and the man has a threat against him. By the Cali Cartels. He figures they'll hit him, through them. Our job is to make sure that doesn't happen."

Cindy smiles, "Oh, that sounds like fun."

Craig shrugs, "What's the back end?"

"Million American, split four ways." Ryan answers.

Jones' eyebrows shoot up so fast Ryan thought they were going to launch themselves into space. "A million? Holee sheet."

"What' do you all say? The money should be easy. The Cartels have the money, but they have nothing to compensate for our skill."

The three nod their heads.

Ryan smiles and takes out the disposable phone. He tells the Fedora Man they accept the contract, and then plan the meeting to clear out their communications.

(Now, remember...after this you follow one of the team members in the SECOND person. All present tense.)

Where's the meet and how does it go?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)