More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by neiliahime123 neiliahime123

What does she choose?

The sweater and the skirt

The sweater and the skirt were probably her best bet for cover. Though her tits themselves weren't very large, the large pink areola and her bullet like nipples would call attention to her and the more attention she attracted the more her 'sister' ensured she got. The sweater was more of a winter uniform, but nobody would bat an eye. It was also thicker than the blouse, so more likely to hide her nipples if they got hard.

Hearing the sound of voices, she guessed that either her mom, step-dad or sister were now up. She had no more time to waste. She quickly pulled on the sweater, zipping it up as high as possible, then she put on the skirt, centering it on her hips so the hem was as low as it could be. It was still at thigh length, but better than before.

She pulled on her black thigh high stocking but knew better than to choose her shoes, those were for her sister to choose. Though some of the heels she's been to wear in her short skirts often made her wish she was barefoot, the sway of her hips calling attention to her embarrassing ass. Even though she was just eighteen, her ex-boyfriend had told her she had the ass of a 40 year old MILF. That's probably one of the reasons why they didn't last long.

Steeling herself for another day of worrying what was in store, she quickly brushed her black hair with purple ends. Checking her black lipstick and eyeliner she thought she was as ready as could be. She opened the door and entered the hallway.

A couple steps with only silence made her realize that everyone was probably downstairs. Thankful for once about the size of her step-dad's six bedroom house she took a couple minutes to stroll through the upstairs hallway and down the stairs until she got to kitchen door. Taking one last deep breath she went through the doorway.

The sight in the kitchen was like something out of a postcard. Her dark haired mother in a pretty work dress, her dark haired step-dad in a freshly pressed business suit and Aurora, the dark haired debutante wearing the same school uniform as Monica did, though with more layers. Aurora managed to outdo her step-sister, as usual. Her black hair was a wavy perfectly uniform mass down her back and her makeup was light and flawless. Even her breasts were a respectable C, covered as they were by bra, blouse and jacket. Her ass was the modest perky butt of an athletic girl.

Maybe if Monica didn't dye her hair, wear dark makeup and have a stripper's ass, she could've fit in with them. But, despite her really being no trouble, once their parents got married everybody else made remarks about the family being almost perfect. The one blemish obviously being Monica with her' delinquent' way of dress. Most of her mom's fellow society wives probably thought she was the one who was a witch in this family.

Muttering a greeting to the room, she took her usual seat, enjoying the feeling of something covering her ass from the cold surface of the chair. She kept her head down while she ate her pancakes, hoping that nothing she did ruined her sister's obvious good mood. Maybe today she would even stay covered. The thought brought a small smile to her face. Unfortunately her mom noticed the smile and called the rest of the family's attention to it as well.

"What's got you in such a good mood honey?", she asked. Quickly making some excuse about how their cook had made a particularly good breakfast, she resumed eating to prevent further questions or attention. But it was already too late. Her mother started gushing about it being the happiest she had seen her in a while and that they should celebrate with some female bonding.

What does she suggest?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)