More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Colleem Colleem

What's next?

The story continues

Originally postet from C.King on Superstories

Hypnotia had moved as fast as she could to the hotel and back to the room where Sue Storm had been staying, since she and the Purple Man had placed the stuff under their combined control. She did a coded knock and Killgrave let her in. He spoke to her as the blond woman moved to the portable computer device to use the USP drive into it.

Zebediah smiled as they slipped the virus into the computer, which once hooked up with the mainframe with the Fantastic Four, would send all information they could desire to their own computers. Built using the best money and electronics hypnotised billionaires/tech geniuses could provide. Yet Hypnotia began to speak to him as Sue slept on the nearby bed.

"I have been thinking... Once this is operational, we will have something most villains would kill for. Access to most, if not all of the technology or discoveries heroes have their hands on. Cause either they work with and share with Mr Fantastic or he likely tries to figure out how it works. He also analyzes much of the villain technology or discoveries he find.

This might work for our greater plan in control the Avengers... perhaps even all of the superhumans in the world." said the attractive woman, which peaked the purple tinted man's curiousity.

"I'm interested in how this can help us. Do tell?"

"We will also have access to all of Reed Richards information on mind control. With the exception of all mystical forms of the art, since Richards is an great sceptic of the occult, he has the greatest access to information on manipulating thoughts, actions and emotions. As well as deep information of the mind as well. All likely with their strengths and weaknesses.

Once we get this information, we can use it for our own. Overlapping the strengths to negate the weakness or at least lower the powers of those flaws. Better yet, we might be able to... modify Richard's research schedule to focus on improving mind control... perhaps under the false flag of improving resistance to mind control."

Zeb smiled as he figured where she was leading it, "Basically having Mr. Fantastic do the dirty work for us. Letting the heroes enslave themselves for us, doing our bidding without knowing it. It certainly suits our powers, personality and goals.

We just have to get Sue to connect to the mainframe... not hard given the power between the two of us. So what shall we do next?"

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)