More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Abdulalahazred Abdulalahazred

Whose tail shall we follow?

The spy.

I felt nervous. “So you’re sure you can get me out and reverse this?” I asked. I was getting cold feet.

“Yes, absolutely. It’s part of our contract. We do a complete check up after a month for all of our pets as part of our warranty.” Mr Fythe assured me. “He’ll bring you back here. We swap you with a real pet. You get your body back and you tell us everything you learned. You leave a rich man.”

I nodded. In principle it sounded ok. A month as a pet. I could do that... but I had a nagging doubt. But a million dollars. “Fine.” I agreed as I she’d the last of my clothes and climbed reluctantly into the chamber.

They closed the hatch and I breathed nervously as the sedative gas filled the chamber....

I awoke with a start and frowned. Where was I? What...? The chamber seemed bigger than I remembered. No. I was smaller. A pet. I looked down at myself. Oh god. I had breasts. And they were big. Topped with fat nipples. And... holy shit. A set of pink lips poked out from my otherwise smooth crotch. I was a female pet. I whimpered in fear as I touched myself. It felt good!

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)