More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Uwe37073 Uwe37073

Which Storyline?

The special Camping-Trip (A Milf-Story)

“Jack, come upstairs, Joey's mother is on the phone. It's about your camping trip tomorrow” I hear the loud voice of my mother echoing through my half-open door.

"Coming, Mum" I call back and get up from my bed on which my half-opened bag is lying with a lot of clothes.

I step quickly out of my room and dash down the arched wooden staircase until I reach the living room where my mother is already waiting and holding out the cordless phone to me.

"Hello" I say, slightly out of breath after I feel the cold plastic of the phone on my ear.

"Hi Jack, it's Sarah Fiedler, please excuse the late call, but something has changed for our trip tomorrow" I hear the soft, lovely voice of my best friends mother.

"Um, yes?" I just say and expect the worst.

“Well, Joey, has been pretty sick since today. Looks like tonsillitis and unfortunately he won't be able to drive tomorrow. Instead of him, my older sister Veronika would come with us. I know how important the trip into nature was to you and therefore I wanted to ask you if you can imagine going camping with us two older women for three days?” says Mrs. Fiedler with quick words and a hint of sadness in her voice.

"Yes, I would like to go with you" it burst out of my mind without thinking too much about the fact that I have just agreed to a camping trip together with the attractive mother of my best friend and her sister. Before I can add anything else, I hear the friendly voice of Mrs. Fiedler.

„Jack, I'm happy to have a guy with us. We'll pick you up at 7 a.m. tomorrow. Good night” she says in a soft, lovely voice, which immediately makes my heart beat faster.

"Good night Mrs. Fiedler, see you tomorrow" I say and then hear how she ends the phone call.

***********************************

The next morning

“Darling, come on Mrs. Fiedler is waiting” my mother calls up the stairs while I take one last look through my room, which is lit by the rising sun. I pack my travel bag and stumble down the wooden stairs with the bag in tow. My mother is already there, stroking her slightly disheveled brown hair and smiling lovingly at me.

"Now, hurry up" she says and hugs me when I stand in front of her.

"Mum, I have to go ... I'll be back soon" I say, slightly annoyed after my mother is still holding the hug.

“Oh Jack, I have to cuddle my little one sometimes. So I wish you a lot of fun and that I don't hear any complaints” she says and loosens the hug.

"Sure Mum, I'll behave" I say full of anticipation and walk the last few meters towards the door with the travel bag in tow. When I open this, the sun is already shining towards me while I feel the cool morning air on my skin. My gaze wanders through the green front yard and stops at a silver SUV in front of which a blonde, breathtakingly pretty woman is standing. Her long blonde hair surrounds her slightly rounded face, while her bright blue eyes are directed in my direction. Her full red lips twist into a slight smile when she sees me and reveal her white teeth. I look a little deeper and see that she is wearing a simple white shirt, which fits tightly around her slim body and her big breasts and forms a deep neckline. Otherwise, she wears blue jeans, which wrap tightly around her long, elegant legs and reveal her slim ankles before she turns into white sneakers. The sensual woman standing there is none other than the 38 year old mother of my best friend, who is a true dream woman and has often been the leading actress in my wet dreams.

"Good morning Jack" sounds the sweet voice of Mrs. Fiedler and I wake up from my stupor in which I must have fallen in the front door.

"Good morning, Mrs. Fiedler" I say softly, noticing the blush on my face and hoping that she didn't notice how I was looking at her.

"Oh Jack, you should call me Sarah and now come on, we still have a little ride ahead of us" she says with a hint of a giggle and waves me over.

With a pounding heart and the first hint of nervousness, I leave my parents' house and step out the door, where my mother appears immediately and greets Mrs. Fiedler with joy. With slow steps I drag my bag to the car until I reach the trunk and open it. With strength I heaved my heavy travel bag to the other two larger sports bags and for a moment I realized again that I am going to camping alone with two adult women. After I closed the trunk I hear my mother's voice.

"Sarah, don't let Jack annoy you and if he doesn't behave give me a call" my mother says, warning me.

"Oh Jennifer don't worry, we'll have your boy under control. So we have to go, see you Monday” Sarah calls out to my mother with a friendly wave.

"See you Monday, have fun" says my mother and waves to us before she goes back into the house and closes the door behind her.

"Jack, please go in the back seat with my sister, we had to leave a few things up here in the front" says Sarah and without another word I grab the back left door and open it. When I look into the car to get in, I see a woman who must be Sarah's sister and although I cannot see her completely, she is an impressive sight. Her fiery red dyed half-length hair immediately catches my eye and a second later my gaze inevitably slides deeper into the deep cleavage of her black top, which brings out her phenomenally large breasts that are unnaturally plump against the fabric. When I take a closer look at the large bulges, I see two smaller bulges that must be her hard nipples. I have to swallow and notice how my penis becomes unintentionally stiff.

"Well, honey, do you want to get in too?" Comes the seductively smoky voice of the busty redhead.

Ashamed, I avert my gaze from her large breasts and look for the first time into her heavily made-up face. Her lips are fiery red and full, and for a split second I see her running the tip of her tongue over her lips, when I see a small silver gnub in the middle of her tongue.

"Does she have a tongue piercing?" I think for a moment, completely fascinated by the exciting sight in front of me, and finally I have moved to sit down on the free seat.

"Well Darling, stared enough? Or should I show you something else?” She whistles at me and I suddenly feel her warm hand on my knee. For a split second I think I'm coming in my underpants as a shiver of excitement goes through my whole body and makes my now steel-hard penis throb.

"So can we start?" Says Sarah happily as she gets into the driver's seat and starts the engine.

"I'm happy to Start now, I think it will be an interesting trip ... how about you?" Veronika asks me and breathes her hot breath towards me.

"Mhhhm yes" I answer hoarsely and with a dry mouth, while my whole body is sweating with shame and excitement.

"Then let's go" says Sarah without noticing the heated atmosphere in the back seat and sets the silver SUV in motion towards our campsite.

What will happen next? Will Veronika tease poor Jack a little more?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)