More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by alphakennyone alphakennyone

What do you hear next?

The sound of an alarm clock ticking.

It was a faint sound, almost inaudible through the loud whimpers of the pussies in the bus. It sounded more like an alarm clock, ticking to the very moment the little hammer vibrates, striking two bells and making an annoying sound. It felt like it was that very moment.

I took the time to observe the sound and find where it was originating. My first observation came before the ticking started. It was when the bus driver got out of the bus, leaving us in, and walking out the door of the hanger. My next observation came when me and three others when out of the bus to look for the clock. I new the ticking sound came from under the bus, so we formed up together, to find it. Two of us searched the rear and two others searched the front. We would search the undercarraige of the bus from either end to the middle where we would meet. It was when we met up in the middle that we saw the origin of the ticking sound.

The ticking sound was coming from an authentic alarm clock. Connected to this alarm clock was two wires. A green and a red wire. It hook up to various other components of a large bomb consisting of four sticks of C4 explosives. Finding that the seconds hand of the clock neared the 12, me and the three other rookies decided that we needed to get out of the hanger before we were blown to tiny little pieces. The other people in the bus should have known to come out instead of staying inside. There was no help for them.

We got out from under the bus and quickly ran outside of the hanger. Three to five seconds later after we leave the hanger, the alarm clock is heard ringing, then sudden screams of helpless men, and BOOM!

As we are running away from the hanger, the explosion's shockwaves pushes us out in an unexpecting . When we land we see a glimpse of the burning hanger and then we pass out due to trauma.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)