More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by samwalser samwalser

Who is she?

The single mother and her selfish teen daughter.

"It's fucking lame that I have to stay here tonight. Dad's house is so much bigger and he was going to let me throw a Halloween party."

Holly cringed at her daughter's f-bomb, but new better than to try and correct her language. Ever since the divorce, it has felt like she can't compete with her ex-husband for her daughter's affection. He could afford to buy her love in a way that she never could on her teacher's salary--and their shared custody agreement meant that Margaux was constantly going from mansion in the suburbs with a back-yard pool and a Ferrari in the garage to a two-bedroom apartment in a bad neighborhood. Of course she liked being with her father better. But Holly was for her daughter's approval.

"Well of course you'd be welcome throwing a party here, honey." Holly said a little doubtfully looking around the place.

"What? And let my friends in Sandyridge see what a dump my mother lives in? Never!"

"Well, maybe..." Holly said, having an idea...

What's the idea?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)