More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Uwe37073 Uwe37073

Which Storyline?

The shy Sister-in-Law (A Prom Story)

My younger sister Marie's prom was just around the corner, and that was when the whole drama began. So at some point Marie came up with this brilliant lie to make her friends Jeremy and Laura jealous. She would have a new boyfriend now. Someone who has already studied and is at work. Conveniently, this ominous boyfriend had to cancel at the last minute every time she wanted to introduce him to her friends. I always thought it was kindergarten, but apparently something like that happens with today's teenagers too.

Anyway, it's prom now, and she didn't want her supposed boyfriend to dump her on the last big night of her school career. After a lot of crying and begging on her part, and many explanations and disappointed sighs, I am now standing here in our parents' house, preparing to send her to her prom with her real fake boyfriend, David, my fiancé.

At 28, David is the same age as I am, but now that he has his face shaved, he looks a tad younger. I even have to admit that Marie and David look cute together, he in his elegant suit and she in her sexy dress. Not as cute as he and me, of course, but cute nonetheless.

In the end, Marie promised me that this wasn't about making Jeremy and Laura jealous. Life is too short for jealousy and vengeance, and I want Marie to move forward. I believe and I hope that she understood me at least to some extent. However, judging by her dress, she has completely different plans. I'm a little jealous of the figure of my younger sister, who practically overnight changed from no curves to an hourglass figure, which is clearly on display tonight. Her neckline shows a deep cleavage, so that you can more than guess her luscious plump breasts. The dress also hugs her otherwise rather slim shape. It perfectly emphasizes her bubble butt, which she got from playing volleyball on a regular basis. Her ex had made her feel awful because of her body, calling her fat when her large chest developed. After they had finally separated, she only wore baggy clothes that hid her attractive body. After David started making friends with her and she opened up again, she started wearing normal clothes again, although she was still shy when someone looked at her. So I'm glad that she now feels comfortable wearing something body-hugging.

“Write me” I say as I kiss David goodbye.

"I want to know how it's going and I can distract you when all the teen drama gets too much for you" I add with a wink.

"Thank you" he says, stepping from one foot to the other.

"Listen, what should I do when I, uh ... well I mean, I'm supposed to be Marie's Boyfriend" he says with a slight stutter and looks at me uncertainly.

"You will be sweet and nice to her as a good Boyfriend should be" I say, stroking his shoulders lovingly.

“Yes, of course, but I mean, we're supposed to be a young couple who go to prom together. She's your sister, so I just kept liking her, hugging her here and there and all. But it could be strange if we just get along well, maybe hold hands and dance as if we were in church" he says uncertainly and now looks at me questioningly.

"You are right" I say.

"Hmmmm, I guess you need to get a little, uh, more intimate. Just remember that you are my fiancé and she is my younger sister, which means that she will also be your sister when we are married" I say admonishingly.

"Got it" he says with a smile.

"I'm going to try to just make it look like she's loved and adored by her supposed boyfriend without really, you know ... crossing any line" he concludes.

“He's so incredibly considerate. I am so happy to have him” I think to myself and press my lovable fiance one last big kiss on the lips.

Whats next? Time for Prom?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)