More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Lone knight Lone knight

Restrain yourself?

The shuttle lands.

The shuttle soars across the rocky bronze landscape of Korriban, its powerful engines thundering into an echoing boom as it swoops into a deep canyon. The endless orange of the desert rocks soon become dotted with grey metallic installations. Imperial listening posts radar stations and large planetary defence turbo lasers. The triangular transport shuttle begins to slow and its large vulture wings fold to a high point on the top of its long triangular transport module. Dust is blown off the landing pad that juts horizontally on the side of a sheer cliff. Made from strong Dromand Krass steel the pad makes a thud as the shuttle abruptly lands on the small landing zone.

The back door to the transport opens and the safety belts are released. The light floods into the dim transport and the initiates begin to file into the light. You stand and grab your training vibro-sword, a wholly underwhelming and pitiful weapon compared to a lightsaber but sharp and deadly none the less. You fix it to the metallic clip on the back of your suit and look to leave.

The Sith girl stands before you and looks up to you. Only 5ft 3 but such large breasts on a small slim frame really turn you on. You move to kiss her, wanting to take her driven by passion. In response, she places her hand on your muscular chest holding you back. “Control yourself, big boy. We will share our passions but we must wait a little longer, it is important to make good first impressions.” She pauses. “You may call me Lady Zola”

Make a good first impression?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)