More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by arzanra arzanra

Which path does Lilith take to get home?

The shortcut through the forest

Lilith knew the trip had taken longer than expected. She had a few beers at the tavern before leaving and now the sun hung too low for her comfort.

She had taken this shorter path through the forest before. It was far less traveled, a cart could never make it through. She worked her way among brambles and bushes, past creek and cliff.

She smiled when she realized she was going to make it home in time, or so she thought she would. The creature stalking her had different plans for her. The hulking, muscled form stalked carefully through the woods at the top of a cliff, watching as Lilith passed. He had picked up her scent a mile back and followed her, eagerly watching her every feature, gleefully holding on to the feeling of voyeurism as he hid just out of sight.

He was a unique thing, part wolf and part man. He was called Verdict. This strange magical experiment felt thoughts and could touch them through the fabric of magic. He felt Lilith's mind now, so soft and supple. He reached into her senses and felt what she felt. Her skin rubbing up against her armor, her feet sore, praying for release and rest.

Lilith knew that she had to rest. She was very near a pool of water and it looked perfect to dip her aching feet in to. Slightly confused, she walked up to the pool. She was close to home, why did she have to rest now?

Verdict was, of course, playing with her thoughts, guiding her as she sat down next to the pool on a log. She unbuckled her belt and her scabbard went down with it, leaving her unarmed. She unslung her shield, but hung on to it.

Fear gripped her suddenly as she came to the realization that she was not controlling her actions. She tensed up, trying not to let go of her shield. It didn't work.

She whimpered as she fought to isolate her mind. She had no chance at all. Verdict reached into her mind strongly now, she could feel him now that subtlety was abandoned. She felt terror as she turned around and saw him. He was at least seven feet tall and was completely naked. His body was that of a wolf, but he was shaped like a man. His bipedal gait was a cross between a man and a wolf walking on its hind legs. Lilith's eyes were drawn down to his huge cock, definitely a man's.

She looked up at him with pleading eyes.

"What do you want?" she nearly cried, now wishing with all her might she had trained more in mental or magical combat. She saw what was in his eyes.
"I want you, dear Lilith." Verdict's clear voice came to her ears like warm ice. Welcomed, yet certainly not.
"Wh-What are you going to do?" tears streamed down her face.
"Well..." Verdict leaned close to Lilith's face. His canine maw hung open slightly and his hot, sweet breath tickled Lilith's neck as he looked her over once. "I'm going to you."
Lilith sobbed uncontrollably. "No, no, no... Noooo please..." Lilith cried. "Oh please just let me go home."
"Oh I'm sorry my dear. I'm not going to do that." Verdict said flatly. "You're going to accept what I give you."
Lilith continued mumbling "No." and praying to any gods that would listen. Slowly her resistance melted away and she realized that it was just her and Verdict. And she was way outmatched.

Right?

Is Lilith alone to deal with her fate? Can she resist fate?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)