More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Abdulalahazred Abdulalahazred

Whose tail shall we follow?

The senator.

“Quite the establishment you have here…” Senator Rodney Jones observed. He’d just finished his private tour of anthropet Incorporated and was quite impressed.

“Yes sir. It is indeed. Now if you’ll just step this way I have the last part of the tour to show you.” His guide told him, motioning to a door with a screw valve closing mechanism. The senator stepped through. He found in surprise when he heard the door close behind him and seal with a pneumatic hiss.

“What is the meaning of this?!” he cried as he turned and tried to open the door, only to find there was no handle on his side. He blinked as the air pressure inside the chamber grew. He was in one of the pet chambers, where they modified pets. Gas was pumped into the chamber, and he coughed and passed out.

When the senator awoke he received a terrible surprise. The chamber was much larger, which meant he must be much smaller. His body swam in the clothes that he wore. He stood and examined the contours of his much smaller body displayed against his clothing. His chest was swollen, rounded his limbs were small, slim, and dainty. His hands were tiny. The nails slightly sharpened. With dread, he removed his clothes. Naked, he could see that he was now very much as she.

A cute cat girl.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)