More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by edk edk

Continue

The school system sucks.

"This freaking sucks..." Leslie moaned as she the quartet sat inside the campus coffee shop. Despite everything, the school had been to cheap to tell everybody that a 'holiday' was occurring (if the founder's birthday could be counted) cancelling classes. It wouldn't have been so bad if they hadn't traveled to school in first place. A waste of gas, time, and sleep all amounting to a moderately warm trio of coffee's and cheap tea for Kara. "Is it so hard to send out an email telling us that this was going to happen?" Leslie continued as she lay her head on the small table.

"Yeah, it does." Maria accepted, unable to deny Leslie's words. "I mean, is it so hard to let us know? We're eighteen years old..."

"Nineteen." Kara corrected automatically as she scanned her phone.

"...or higher. We should be told if something this big comes up. It completely changes our schedule!" Maria sighed, her black business attire wrinkling with her dropped shoulders. "Well it could always be worse. We could be alone." Matt laughed out loud at Maria's bright attitude. It was so...odd to have it appear when they had been screwed this way. There really was no bright side. "How about we see a movie?" She suggested.

"Nope. Broke this week." Leslie mumbled through her arms. "Next?"

"Free art exhibit?" Matt suggested.

"At the Smithfield Building?" Matt nodded at Maria's reply. "Yeah...no. It's not worth it."

"Bad art?"

"If you can call that art, I can call the moon a rock. Kind of right but not. Definitely not." The trio's discussion was interrupted by three cellphone notifications. Pulling the small devices out, each saw an identical message:

KARA HAS INVITED YOU TO PLAY RULE THE WORLD!

"There." Kara's no non-sense voice rang out. "Problem solved. We'll play a game. Short, simple, and fun. We'll play a round then head home so it's not a complete failure. Free wi-fi is still something after all." The other three voiced their agreement to their goth friends plan. "Alright, then let's set everything up."

"Alright let's do this!" Leslie cheered before the quartet looked to their phone. Reading his silently, Matt was amused by the premise. It was basically a game of dares. Each player entered their own 'rules' that the loser had to follow. The winner got points while the loser would be subjected to the other players dares. Now, he wondered, what should he enter? Be a funny perv (he figured Leslie would do these but he knew no one would be angry) or just be tame (and boring)?

So what kind of rules does Matt enter?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)